Terror Twins - Nikki Sixx x Tommy Lee x Reader

You walked into the studio to meet up with your best friends Tommy and Nikki. You guys were all heading to a party that the band got invited to and the guys wanted you to join them. "Hey Y/N!" Tommy said, waving frantically at you. 

"Hey T-bone!" you said, waving frantically back at him, laughing a little after. "How was your guy's recording today?" 

"It was good," Nikki said. "It was a pretty productive day I would say."

"Well that's good," you said, smiling widely. "Are you guys ready to head out to that party?"

"Hell yeah!" Tommy exclaimed, jumping up out of his seat. 

"Mick? Vince? Are you guys gonna be joining too?" you asked, knowing Vince probably was but Mick was questionable. 

"What kinda question is that?" Vince said, rolling his eyes playfully, getting up and grabbing his leather jacket. 

"Mick?" you asked again, not getting an answer from the first time you asked. 

"Yeah I'll come along for a bit," he said, getting up slowly. You all made your way out of the studio and got into the cab that Nikki had called to pick you all up at a specific time. 

~~~~~~~~~~

When you guys got to the party it was packed with people. You could barely walk through the place. "What do you want to drink?" Nikki asked you.

"What do you think?" you asked sarcastically since you don't drink too many things and he's been drinking with you for so long now. 

"Ahhh," he said and nodded. "I'll be back with a what do you think in just a minute." You rolled your eyes and watched him walk away to the drink table. You didn't know very many people at this party besides the guys.

Tommy walked over to you and handed you a beer and you smiled happily up at him. "Nikki just went to get me a drink but thank you!" you said, taking a sip from the beer. 

Tommy laughed and nodded as he took a sip from his beer. "The more the better."

Nikki came back over and handed you a dark drink. You took a sip of it and smiled as the liquid travelled down your throat. It was your favourite, Jack and Coke. "You both know me so well," you said, taking a sip of your beer, chasing it with the Jack and Coke. 

"It's easy to remember when you drink exactly what I do," Nikki said, laughing after.

You guys walked over to where people were dancing and you started to join in with them, doing your best to not spill your two drinks. After a few moments of having your drink getting spilt on you from it sloshing around, you chugged back your beer and half of your Jack and coke so that way it would splash around less. "Holy! Slow down Y/N! We're gonna have to carry you to bed if you start drinking like that," Tommy said, laughing after. 

"Maybe that's what I want," you said, winking at him and Nikki after as you grabbed a shot off of a tray someone was walking around with. You shot it back and made a face. It was tequila. "Gross," you said, as the two guys laughed at you. 

You finished your drink in your hand and walked over to the table and got two more with Nikki and Tommy. "Wanna go sit over there with Mick? He looks bored out of his mind," Tommy said, pointing towards the couch he was sitting on. 

"Sure," you and Nikki both said at the same time and walked over to where he was. On the way you grabbed two more shots off of a tray and slammed them back, knowing this time it was tequila. 

"Jesus," Mick said as you sat down. "Are you trying to get shit faced?" 

"Yes," you said in a matter of fact tone. "Yes, I am."