Truth or Dare - Nikki Sixx

You had gotten invited back to Nikki's place for the usual party they would have after their show. You climbed in through the window to Nikki's apartment since the door was nailed shut to find the guys all sitting at a table drinking beer. "Hey Y/N!" Nikki said, waving you over. You walked over and sat down between Nikki and Tommy. 

"Hey guys," you said, smiling at them. Vince handed you a beer after opening it. 

"Did you enjoy the show?" Tommy asked. 

"I always do, and you guys know that," you told him. 

You had been going to every shows the guy's had since their first one. You fell in love with their music and you guys had started to become friends. 

"Let's play a game?" Vince asked, raising his eyebrow at everyone. 

"What game?" Tommy asked, with a smirk slightly growing on his face. 

"Truth or dare," Vince said, smirking back at Tommy.

"Oh god, count me out," Mick said. "I'll just watch."

You guys all chuckled, knowing he never joins in on the guys' shenanigans. "Sounds like fun!" you said with a smile. 

"Who wants to go first?" Tommy asked. 

"I will!" Nikki said, taking another sip of his beer. "Vince, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Vince picked. 

"Who do you think is the worst dressed person out of everyone at this table?"

"Hmm, I'm gonna have to say Mick," he said, looking at him after while trying to hold back a smile. 

"Thanks," Mick said, leaning back in his seat as he took a sip from his vodka. 

"Tommy," Vince said as he looked at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever practised kissing in the mirror?"

"Yeah dude," Tommy said, laughing after. "I did before my first date when I was in grade eight," he told him. "Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Truth," you said. 

"Why is everyone picking truth!" Vince exclaimed.

"Because we're all chicken shit," you told him.

"What's your guilty pleasure?" Tommy asked.

"Hmmm," you said, really trying to think on it. "Are we talking about sexual guilty pleasures?"

"Obviously," Tommy said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Okay," you said. "My guilty pleasure is having people choke me," you told them, slightly blushing after. 

"Oh, like this?" Nikki asked with a smirk as he reached over and grabbing your neck with his hand, just enough to make you slightly gasp for air, but not hurting you. He let go, to let you answer him.

"Yes," you said, blushing darker after. "Like that."

The guys all laughed and once it died down you looked at Nikki. "Nikki, truth or dare?"

"Dare because I'm not chicken shit," he told you. 

"Alright. Rate me on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the hottest," you said, biting your lip lightly. 

"Hmmm I'm gonna go with a 9 after seeing your face when I choked you," you said, smirking widely at you. 

"Thanks," you said, taking a sip from your beer. 

"Vince, truth or dare?" Nikki asked.

"Dare," Vince said, quite confidently. 

"Kiss the person to your left," Nikki said with an evil smirk on his face. The person to Vince's left was Tommy. 

"Really man?" he asked, hoping Nikki would change his mind. 

"Yeah, really dude?" Tommy said, not wanting to be kissed by Vince. 

"Do it, or finish your beer," Nikki said. He shouldn't have given him a second option because Vince took it right away. "Pussy," Nikki said as Vince chugged back his beer. 

Once Vince finished his beer, he wiped the corners of his mouth and looked across at Nikki with a slight glare. "Nikki, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Nikki said.

"I dare you to make out with Y/N," Vince said, smirking at the both of you. Vince knows that you like Nikki and that he feels the same way about you. 

"Alright," he said, leaning over, kissing you deeply and passionately. You felt yourself melt into the kiss, wrapping your hands around the back of his neck. He pulled you into his lap, grabbing your ass with one hand and tangling his other hand in your hair. You gasped as you felt him push his tongue into your mouth, but you let it happen. After what felt like only a couple of seconds, Vince told you guys to stop. "Why ruin the fun Vince?" 

"Because, we aren't finished yet," he said. 

After a couple more rounds, Tommy had to go up to a random guy and tell him he was gay for them, Vince had to ask a girl to get her boyfriends number, Nikki had to let you guys redo his hair, and you had to leave a hickey on Tommy's neck, which you could tell made Nikki mad. 

"Alright, last round," Vince said, looking at you. "Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm dare," you said. 

"Alright," he said, smiling at you. "I dare you to spend the night with Nikki in his room" 

All the guys either whistled or said 'oohhhh' as they waited for you to answer. You felt your face heat up but you knew your answer. "Okay," you told him. 

"Have fun" he said as Nikki got up and walked to the kitchen to get two beers, then making his way to his room. 

"What are you waiting for?" Vince asked, smirking at you. 

You got up and went into Nikki's room, and the rest is history. 

--------------------

I wrote this imagine for @nikkixmariee this was a bit different for me to write so I hope it was good and that you all enjoyed it!