Mine - Mick Mars x Reader

A/N: As requested by @grafityeternity I hope I didn't butcher this haha and I hope you all enjoy it. 

******************

You walked into the after party with your boyfriend of six months, Mick. They had just finished one of their shows at the Whiskey and they were throwing the after party at Nikki's crappy apartment like they usually did. 

"Want something to drink babe?" Mick asked, looking at you with a soft smile.

"I would love something to drink," you told him. "Vodka and orange juice?" you asked, looking hopefully at him. 

"I'll have to see if Nikki's even got any orange juice in this shit hole, but I will see what I can do," he said, smirking and then planting a kiss on your cheek. 

"Thanks Mickey," you said, letting go of his hand as he walked away from you to find you your drink. 

You went and sat down on the couch while you waited for Mick to return with your drink. After a few minutes passed he came back with your vodka and orange juice. "I had to bribe someone to give me the orange juice so you better enjoy your drink," he said with a wink as he handed it to you.

You took a sip and closed your eyes in delight from the refreshing drink. It was strong and went down smoothly. "Mmmm," you said, opening your eyes and looking across at Mick. "Strong, just the way I like it," you told him, leaning in and kissing him softly. 

"Mick! Come here, you gotta check this out!" you heard Tommy call from a group of people. He rolled his eyes slightly and went to protest as he wanted to stay on the couch with you. 

"It's fine Mick, go see whatever the fuck it is that he wants you to see," you told him while standing up. "I gotta pee anyways."

"Alright Y/N," he said, standing up and walking over to where Tommy was standing. 

You walked down the hall to the bathroom door, that was locked. You could hear quiet moans and gasps coming from in the room, followed by the recognizable voice of Vince. You sighed and rested your forehead on the wall with your back facing towards where everyone else was in the apartment, hoping they would finish soon as you had to pee. 

"Hey Y/N," you heard a familiar voice speak out from behind you. You felt their hand snake around your waist and turn you around. It was Nikki. 

"Hey Nikki," you said, not quite sure what to do about his arm that was wrapped around your waist still. 

"I got a bathroom in my room," he told you. You nodded and followed him into his room. You looked around for a door to a bathroom but there wasn't one to be found. 

"I thought you said there was a bathroom in here?" you asked, kind of confused, but a little freaked out at the same time. 

"I wanted to get you alone," he told you. "I think you're the hottest girl I've ever seen and I want you to know that," he said, walking up to you and brushing a piece of hair out of your face. 

"Th-thanks Nikki," you said, pulling away a little, not sure of what to make of this situation. 

"I want to show you how you should be treated," he said, coming in closer to you again. This time you could smell the booze coming off of him. He grabbed you gently from behind the neck and pulled your face close enough to his so that he could attack your lips with his. 

You pulled away in a panic. "Nikki!" you exclaimed as he pulled you closer, trying to kiss at your neck through your struggled attempt at escaping his grasp while he tried to use his arm that wasn't wrapped around you tightly to feel up your skirt. "Nikki get off! Please," you begged. The next thing you knew he pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you. 

"I won't hurt you Y/N," he said, looking at you softly. "I promise."

"Yeah, and I can promise that if you get any closer to her that I will hurt you," you heard your favourite voice in the whole world speak out. 

Nikki turned to look at Mick and you could hear him swallow dryly as he realized what he was doing. "Mick, listen," he said, backing away from you slowly. "It isn't what it looks like."

"Are you sure about that Nikki?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because it sure as hell does."

"Mick I would never hurt her," Nikki told him. "I just wanted to show her what she means to me."

"She's mine Nikki," Mick said walking closer to him. "So back the fuck off," he said, giving Nikki a small shove. 

"What the hell man!?" Nikki said, regaining his balance. He then went and lunged at Mick, who jumped out of the way. 

"What the fuck do you mean 'what the hell man'!? You're the one trying to fuck my girlfriend," Mick told him. "Nikki you're drunk and high on drugs," Mick said to him. "Back the fuck off before I make you."

You watched in disbelief as they argued and fought, giving each other the odd shove or push. After a while of them pushing each other and swearing at each other and Nikki gave up, Mick grabbed your hand. "Come on Y/N, let's get out of here before I seriously hurt him."

You nodded getting up off the bed, following Mick out of the messy apartment that was Nikki's. 

********************

A/N: Again, I apologize if it wasn't the best but I tried!