The Singer - Vince Niel

"Come on Y/N!" your cousin Tommy shouted at you as you got to his friend Nikki's place. You were in town visiting for a couple of weeks and he wanted you to meet his friends. You and Tommy had always been close growing up as you were an only child and he was the one who would protect you from harm. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming Tommy!" you said, running up the stairs after him. You walked into the messy apartment with him. There were beer bottles on the table and counter, a half-full bottle of Jack and clothes everywhere. You turned to look over by the other side of the room where you saw Tommy's drum set, a base, a guitar and a microphone all set up for them to practice.

"Hey guys! This is my cousin Y/N I was telling you guys about!" Tommy said, moving out of the way so they could all see you. You gave a small wave, instantly becoming shy when you laid eyes on the guy with the blonde hair. 

This was very unlike you. You weren't one to get nervous, especially over guys. 

"Y/N, this is Nikki who plays bass for us, Mick who plays the guitar, and Vince our singer," Tommy said, gesturing to each and every one of them. You smiled lightly. Vince was the blonde guys' name. 

"Nice to meet you guys," you said towards them all, but only looking at Vince. You couldn't take your eyes off of him for some reason. 

"Yeah, Tommy wouldn't shut up about you coming to town, and I see why now," Vince said, looking you up and down. You felt your face go red. 

"Watch it Vince, she's off limits," Tommy said, glaring slightly at him as he sat down behind his drum set. 

Vince gave a small laugh. "Yeah, we'll see about that," he said looking at Tommy then at you. "How long are you here for?"

"Like three weeks. Maybe a bit more if I don't have a reason to leave," you said, biting your lip.

Vince walked over to you as Nikki grabbed his base and Mick grabbed his guitar and Tommy was playing around with his drumsticks. "Don't worry, I'll give you a reason to stay," Vince whispered by your ear.

"Alright man, enough flirting and let's get practicing, we got a show in a few days," Nikki said, rolling his eyes lightly but with a small smirk on his face. 

Vince walked over to his mic and they began to play a song as you took a seat on the couch to watch them, not taking your eyes off of Vince.