Not Your Normal Groupie - Vince Niel x Reader

You stood in the crowd, jumping up and down to the music with your friends. You had come to see Motley Crue play in LA at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go, and you all had plans to get with the band after the show. You had your eyes on Vince, and you didn't care about who your friends were eyeing up, as long as if it wasn't the blonde singer. 

As they said goodbye to the crowd, you and your friends made your way backstage. As the band all came off the stage, you were waiting there for them. "Well, who are you pretty ladies?" Vince said, looking directly at you. You felt yourself blush a little. 

"I'm Y/N," you said, "and these are my friends." They all introduced themselves. 

"Well how about I get you a drink then Y/N?" Vince asked, walking over to you. 

Maybe this was going to be easier than you thought it would be. "Sure," you said, giving your best smile. "Vodka cran?" 

"Sounds good to me," he said, walking over to a table where there was a bunch of alcohol. He made you your drink and himself one too. He brought it back over to you and handed it to you. "So, how'd you like the show?"

"It was amazing," you told him. "I've been waiting to see you guys for months now."

"Well look at you. You got to see us, and now you've caught the singers eye," he said, smirking and taking a sip from his drink. 

"Oh?" you said, a little surprised but allowed a smirk to grow on your face. "Have I now?"

"Yeah, you have," he said, smirking back at you. "We're here in LA for a bit. How about you let me take you out tomorrow night?" 

"Why me?" you asked, a little surprised. "Aren't I just another groupie to you?" 

"No," he answered, looking you up and down. "You may try to come off as one, but I can tell it's not who you really are. You went straight to a conversation with me. Most of the time they just cut to the chase and offer a blow job or something," he said while smirking. "And plus, you popped out to me while I was on stage. How could I miss a pretty face like yours?" he half asked, while brushing a piece of hair out of your face. 

You felt your face go beet red and you looked down. You then felt Vince put his finger under your chin and lift your head up to look at him. "So, what do you say? Can I take you out?" 

You smiled widely. "That would be amazing," you told him. 

"Perfect," he grabbed a pen and wrote his number down on your arm. "Now how about you and your friends join us at the after party?"

You chugged back the rest of your drink and smirked. "Sounds fun to me."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I apologize if it was a shitty imagine. I have trouble with Vince and Mick the most haha. Requests are open so send em' in if you have any you want done! I'll do anything you guys want me to!