Surprise - Nikki x Tommy

I am SO SORRY it took me this long to write this but I just recently moved to a different city and have been trying to get settled in here but I am getting this up now and I hope you guys like it! My next one will be a Mick one so please don't think I've stopped doing him, it's just that no one has really been requesting him haha. Anyways, this one is for @nikkixmariee

--------------------

It was that day. That special day you had been waiting for since you entered this place of hell four years ago. The only thing that kept you from dropping out was your two best friends, but they had been very absent this last year due to being on tour and everything. You've been best friends with Tommy since you were young, but you only became friends with Nikki in your first year of high school because of Tommy. Nikki graduated at the end of your first year though so it was mostly Tommy who kept you from leaving and the encouragement from Nikki to stay and finish. 

The boys had called you the day before to call and tell you that there was no way they were gonna be able to make it back for your special day, Tommy missing it himself as he was supposed to graduate today too. It made you kind of upset to hear that your two best friends who promised they would be there, are now not going to be able to make it. 

You got to your school and went to the room where they told all the graduates to meet so that way the could put on their cap and gowns. One of the teachers helped fix your gown on you and placed the cap on your head. You didn't really have very many friends besides Y/B/F/N. She had come over to stand beside you before you guys had to walk out into the gym with the rest of your graduating class. 

"Hey, Y/N? Are you okay?" she asked, looking at you seriously.

"Yeah..just kinda upset that Nikki and Tommy aren't here today," you told Y/B/F/N. 

She nodded, signalling that she understood. "Yeah, it sucks. I can't believe that Tommy would miss his graduation day."

"Well I mean they are on tour and they might make it big so I get why they couldn't be here today, but it still makes me sad," you told her. 

Your teacher told you guys that it was time to get in line to walk into the gym. You were all organized alphabetically by last name. You followed behind some girl you had never talked to in your four years of going to this school. 

You were all sitting in your seats when you heard someone slam open the doors to the gym. You all looked over to see who it was and to your surprise, it was the two people you only wanted there. Tommy was fixing his grad cap as he ran in and Nikki was smirking at you as he sat down in an area where he could still get a good view of you and Tommy. 

"Hey, dude!" Tommy exclaimed as he ran over to you. "Move over," he told the person next to you. And him being Tommy and being in a band that was so popular in our city, they moved. He sat down beside you and smiled widely and whispered as the principle continued with his speech. "Are you surprised?"

"Uhh very surprised," you told him. "I thought you guys weren't gonna make it!"

"Well we wanted to surprise you," he told you. 

"Well surprised I am," you said, laughing a little at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the ceremony, you and Tommy made your way outside to Nikki. He smiled widely at you as you ran up to hug one of your best friends. 

"I hate you, you know," you told him. 

"Why's that?" he asked, pretending to be clueless. 

"Ohhh I don't know," you said, "Maybe it's because you lied about not being able to come to my graduation and make me sad!"

Nikki and Tommy both laughed. "Well, aren't you glad that we made it?" Nikki asked, smirking devilishly at you. 

"Yes, I'm very glad that you guys made it," you said, hugging them both. 

-------------------

Sorry that it's so short but I  hope you guys liked it! Requests are open and I'm going to be updating my other book, Too Young to Fall In Love today too hopefully, so if you could check it out that would be greatly appreciated!