Congratulations - Nikki Sixx

This imagine is for @lovingsixxx so I hope you all like it and that I did an okay job. I feel like it wasn't that good, but I tried! Anyways, enjoy!

-------------------

You woke up early, around seven in the morning. You have been doing this for almost nine months now since you became pregnant. Nikki was gone on tour so you didn't have a reason to stay up late or sleep in. You had made yourself a nice routine of getting up and making yourself a coffee and then showering and doing anything else that you had to with your day. Y/B/F/N was coming over today to help you finish decorating your babies room. You knew that you and Nikki were having a girl but you hadn't decided on a name yet. You wanted Nikki to pick because he was so excited about having a baby and being a dad. 

You heard a knock on the door and walked downstairs to go and answer it. You opened the door to see your childhood best friend standing there. She was half an hour early but you didn't mind because you wouldn't be doing anything else today. "Hey, Blaire!" She said happily, walking into your house. 

"Hey Y/B/F/N!" you said just as happily back. "Ready to help me finish decorating the babies room?" you asked her, raising an eyebrow at her as she took off her jacket and hung it up. 

"Of course I am!" she said, walking up the stairs to the babies room. "You just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it."

"Okay," you said, opening the door to the room and walking in. "Do you want to start getting her bed all set up? The bedding and everything is in that box over there," you said, pointing over to a box in the corner. 

"Sure!" she said excitedly as she walked over and opened up the box. 

"I'm gonna go make us a coffee and a snack," you told her as you went and walked back downstairs. 

You brewed a hot pot of coffee and cut up some cheese and grabbed crackers from the pantry. You decided you would add some meat to the tray too. If there was one thing you were good at, it was making food. It was one of the things you loved to do. Even though this was something easy to make, you still enjoyed it. As the coffee almost finished brewing, the phone rang. 

You walked over to the landline and picked it up off of the receiver. "Hello?" you asked into the mouthpiece. 

"Hey, gorgeous! How's the baby?" you heard your boyfriends voice from the other end say. 

"Hey babe, she's good. She's been moving around a lot," you tell him. 

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think she's getting anxious to come out and meet you," you said.

"I think so too, but she has to wait until I'm home," he tells you.

"Yes she does," you said, rubbing small circles on your huge bump. 

"So what are your plans for the day?" he asked, making conversation with you. 

"Well Y/B/F/N is here right now to help me finish up the babies room and then after that, I'm probably going to take a nap because I am already exhausted," you say, laughing at the end. 

"Well that sounds like fun," he said, laughing at the end too. "Well I'll let you get back to what you were doing, I just wanted to call and say hi."

"Alright babe, I'll see you soon," you said, smiling to yourself. 

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too." And with that, you both hung up and your coffee was done brewing. You poured yourself and your friend a coffee each, adding sugar and cream to hers but nothing to yours since you prefered it black. You brought the coffee and snacks up on a tray and walked into the babies room, setting it down on the dresser. "Here, I made us coffee and meat and cheese with crackers," you tell her. 

"Mmm this coffee smells delicious," she said, taking a sip from it after. 

"The crib looks lovely," you tell her. 

"Thanks!" she said happily as she goes back to what she was doing. 

You started to organize her dresser drawers when you felt a sharp pain. You chose to ignore it at first as you thought it was just cramps from her moving around. But after a few more minutes the pains got worse. "Y/B/F/N I think there is something wrong," you tell her. 

She turns around and goes wide-eyed and then smiles. "Well I mean your water just broke so that's something," she said, smiling at you. "You're having your baby!"

"I-I can't have her yet! Nikki isn't here to be with me or name her! He's supposed to be here for this!" you say, starting to panic. 

"It's okay, I'll be with you the whole time, and I'm sure Nikki will get here as soon as he can," she said, taking your arm in hers. "Now let's get you to the hospital."

You nodded slightly, swallowing hard as you made your way out the door and to your friend's car. She drove you guys to the hospital and got you all checked in. When the doctors got you into your room, they checked how dilated you were and you were only about a centimetre or two, so you still had a bit of way to go. "I'm gonna go call Nikki and tell him what's going on," your friend tells you and walks out of the room, leaving you by yourself. 

You were laying there looking at the ceiling when she came back in. "He said he won't be able to make it in Blaire," she said, looking down. "I'm sorry."

"I-It's okay, he's on tour," you said, trying to hold back tears. "I understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About three hours passed and you were almost fully dilated. They had given you the medicine you had asked for to help with the pain and it was almost time to push. You were more scared than ever and you didn't even have your Nikki there with you to help calm you down. "Alright Blaire," the doctor said. "It's almost time."

"Wait!!" you heard the oh so familiar voice shout from the hallway. In came running Nikki, right to your side. "Hey baby," he said standing beside you, grabbing onto your hand. 

You pulled him down to you, kissing him softly but lovingly. "I-I thought you couldn't make it?" you asked, looking at him happily. 

"I got Y/B/F/N to tell you that in case I couldn't make it here in time," he said smiling widely at you. 

"Alright Blaire, It's time to push," the doctor said. 

"You got this Blaire," Nikki said, squeezing your hand reassuringly. 

You took a deep breath and gave it your all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About eight pushes later, you and Nikki had a beautiful baby girl. She was happy and healthy. 

"What do you wanna name her?" you asked Nikki. 

"Storm," he said, smiling down at her. 

"Storm it is then," you said, smiling down at the baby in your arms. "Storm Brianne Sixx."