Two Is Better Than One - Nikki Sixx x Tommy Lee x Reader

Smut Warning!!

You stumbled into your boyfriend Nikki's apartment with him and the other guys. They had just finished one of their shows and now it was time for the afterparty. You sat down in Nikki's lap on the couch and played with his hair. You loved how spiky it was and it was rare that he would let you play with it.

Soon enough people started piling in but you could only focus on Nikki. "Nikki," you said, whispering into his ear. "Look, Tommy is eating out Bullwinkle over there, Vince is off in the bathroom with that redhead chick, and Mick is who knows where. Let's go to your bedroom?"

A smirk crept its way onto Nikki's face. "That sounds amazing babe," he said, wrapping his arms around you to support you as he stood up and carried you past people and into his room. There was a girl and a guy sitting on the edge of Nikki's bed making out. "Get the fuck out," he said, holding you close to him and looked at them seriously.

They pulled away and got up and walked out of the room, the guy rolling his eyes and the girl looked Nikki up and down. You couldn't tell if she was checking him out or judging him. Once they were out he kicked the door shut, but couldn't lock it since he had broken it a while back. He threw you onto the bed and hovered over you. He started to slowly kiss your neck, leaving little love bites along the way.

Before you knew it Nikki had your dress unzipped and pulled it off of you. You started to undress him once he was done with you and you started to make out again. You pulled at his hair and he moved down to your neck, sucking on it. You let a little moan escape your lips and you felt him smirk against your skin as he moved down to your chest. You watched him closely as he cupped your boob in his hand and slowly started to lick and suck on your nipple.

You heard the door open and you glanced over quickly to see Tommy stumble in. He closed the door behind him and smirked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," he said, taking a sip of his beer.

You being as tipsy as you are, looked down at Nikki and you both smirked at each other, knowing you both were okay with what was about to happen next. You looked up at Tommy and bit your lip. "No you aren't intruding Tommy," you said, smirking.

"Two is better than one man," Nikki said, kissing his way down your stomach and stopped right before your clit. He looked up at you and mouthed "I love you" and then slowly licked your clit, teasingly. Tommy was busy getting undressed and he made his way over to Nikki's bed. Nikki was starting to bite playfully at your clit which drove you crazy. "C-Come here Tommy.." you said, trying to control your voice.

Tommy slowly leaned over you and started to kiss you. You kissed back, deepening the kiss and pulling him closer to you. Tommy started to play with your nipples by rubbing them.

You felt Nikki pull away from you down there and you pulled away from Tommy and pouted at Nikki. "Tommy, you lay on your back, Y/N, get on your hands and knees," he said kneeling on his bed waiting for you both to do as he told you to.

Tommy got on his back, and you positioned yourself  so your face was above his member and you felt Nikki press up against you from behind. The next thing you knew Nikki was inside you, giving you no time to adjust. He started thrusting in and out of you right away. You leaned down and licked Tommy's member slowly, making him pull on your hair. You took him all in your mouth and Nikki started to thrust harder in you. You moaned against Tommy's cock, sending vibrations down it, earning a small groan from him. You bobbed your head up and down, stopping to swirl your tongue around his tip, driving him crazy.

Nikki kept thrusting in you, growing harder and faster. He gripped your waist, keeping you close to him. After a few more minutes of Nikki thrusting in and out of you and you sucking on Tommy's dick, Nikki had reached his one hand over to your tit and was rubbing small circles on it, and Tommy started doing the same to the other one. Nikki knee it drove you crazy, especially when you were close.

Before you knew it, you felt Nikki release inside of you and Tommy cum in your mouth. You swallowed his cum and Nikki kept thrusting in and out of you. "Fuck Nikki, I-I'm gonna cum!" You said, rather loudly.

Nikki gently grabbed your hair with his hand and pulled your head back a bit so he could lean down and whisper in your ear, "Come on then baby, cum for me." The next thing you knew you let a loud moan escape from your lips and you felt yourself release onto Nikki's cock.

Nikki smirked and fell down onto the bed, pulling you on top of him. Tommy has gotten up and started to get dressed. "Damn Nikki, you're one lucky dude," he said, smirking. "Y/N gives one hell of a good blow job."

"Yeah and she's mine," Nikki said, pulling you close to him. "So don't get any bright ideas there Tommy."

———————————————-

So this was my first time writing something like this. I hope it wasn't awful.

I'm starting to run out of ideas so I would love some requests if anyone wants any!!