Sickness - Tommy Lee x Reader

You woke up in the morning to the phone ringing downstairs. Tommy had been away on tour for a few weeks now. Once they were halfway through you were supposed to go and meet up with them as Tommy took your daughter with him. You didn't like the idea of her going with Tommy without you since the guys like to party but Tommy thought it would be a good idea since he would have to watch her after the show so it would keep him from wanting to go out and party. 

You got up and walked/ran downstairs to get to the phone before it went to the answering machine. "Hello?" you asked, still sounding half asleep. 

"Hey baby," you heard your loving husband's voice come over the phone. "How'd you sleep?"

"Alright," you told him. "It would have been better if I was cuddled up next to you." He let out a light laugh, and you could almost hear his smile through the phone. 

"That's how I always feel when I'm away from you," he said to you. "But at least I have Y/D/N (your daughters' name) here with me."

"I'm jealous that you have here there," you told him. "I'm getting lonely here. How is she?"

"Well that's one of the reasons why I'm calling you," he said, trailing off at the end and your mind started to run wild. Was she hurt? Did he lose her? 

"What happened!?" you half yelled out of worry. 

"N-Nothing babe!" he said, sounding reassuring. "She's just sick with the flu is all."

You let out a sigh of relief even though she was sick. "My poor girl.." you said, starting to feel bad for not being there for her. "Do you want me to come meet up with you guys now? I can take time off work," you tell Tommy. 

"No babe it's okay," he said. "I'm not going to ask you to take time off. I got this."

You let out another sigh and rested your head on your hand. "I feel bad Tom," you say, sounding upset. 

"Hey, hey, hey," he said, sounding reassuring again. "Don't be upset, she's still having a good time here."

"Alright.." you said, not sure on what to do. 

"I'll let you go get ready for your day baby," he said. "I'll call you later before the show so you can talk to her."

"Okay babe," you said. "I love you."

"I love you too," and with that, you both hung up. 

You knew you had to go and be with your daughter. As much as Tommy says he's got it, you know that when he's performing he's leaving her alone for around 3 or 4 hours with one of the managers and Y/D/N probably would want one of her parents there with her. You decided to call Doc to find out where they're staying tonight and to book you the next flight there. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc picked you up at the airport around 10:30. The guys should be finishing their show soon and Tommy should be back at the hotel by the time you get there. 

Doc pulled up outside the hotel and helped you grab your bags and told you what room Tommy and your daughter were in. You made your way up there and the door was left ajar so you pushed it open and a smile grew on your face. You saw all four guys surrounding your little girl in bed. 

You closed the door softly as none of them had noticed you yet and you wanted to take in this scene for a bit longer. 

Vince was tickling Y/D/N, making her laugh. Nikki was holding a glass of water for her, Mick was holding a bowl in case she had to puke, and Tommy was cuddled up next to her, kissing all over her face. Y/D/N noticed you after a few minutes and you heard her let out a little gasp. "Mommy!"

"Mommy?" they guys all asked, looking at each other kind of confused. 

"Mommy!" she said again, pointing in your direction. 

"Y/N!" Tommy said, jumping up out of bed, walking over to you with his arms open, enveloping you in a tight hug. 

"Hey babe," you said, hugging back tightly. You quickly pulled away and walked over to your daughter. "Hey baby girl," you said, hugging her tightly.

"Hi mommy," she said, hugging back as tight as she could. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," you told her. "When daddy told me you were sick I had to come and see my princess."

She smiled widely as you pulled away from the hug. You looked at all of the guys. "Why aren't you guys off at a club or something?" you asked, a little confused. 

"Y/D/N asked if we could all come back to hang out with her after the show and we didn't want to disappoint her since she's sick," Nikki said. 

"What great uncles you all are," you told them, giving each of them a hug. "Thank you."

You felt Tommy wrap his arms around your waist from behind, and you felt your heart skip a beat. You and Tommy had been together for more than 5 years now and he's always had that effect on you, and you're convinced he always will. "Guys, you can go out if you want," Tommy said. 

"We want to stay and spend time with Y/D/N and Y/N," Vince said.

"Dude," Tommy said. "I wanna be alone with my wife and daughter. I haven't seen Y/N in almost a month."

They guys nodded and got up, saying goodnight to all of us and then walking out of the room. 

You spent the rest of the night in bed cuddling with your daughter and Tommy, taking in the moment with them. You wouldn't trade this for anything else in the world. 

--------------------

This imagine was for @ruppert1998 I hope that y'all liked it, because I really liked writing it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while too!