Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater - Nikki Sixx

You walked to your boyfriend's hotel room, a bottle of Jack in hand, ready to surprise him. He'd been away on tour for about a month and you couldn't wait to see him. 

You were about to open the door when you heard moaning coming from behind the door. You hesitated to open the door but did it anyway hoping that you were hearing things. You opened the door and poked your head in. 

"Nikki?" you called out. You heard a grunt and swallowed because you knew that sound all too well. You walked further into the room and saw the last thing that you wanted to see. Nikki over some other girl. "W-What the fuck!?"

"Y-Y/N!" Nikki said, moving away from the girl on the bed. "I-It's not what it looks like!"

"Yeah?" you asked, raising your eyebrows at him. "It looks pretty clear to me what's happening here!"

"Y/N I'm sorry!" he said, standing up and starting to move towards you. 

"Stay the fuck away from me!" you yelled, throwing the bottle of Jack right at him. He moved out of the way, making the bottle smash on the wall. You turned on your heels and stormed out of the room with tears following down your face. 

You didn't know where to go since you didn't have a flight home. You could only think to go and see Tommy, seeing as he's been your best friend since high school. You found your way to his room and knocked softly on the door. The tears were still falling down your face like a waterfall. 

He opened the door and looked shocked when he saw you. "Y-Y/N?" he asked, "what are you doing here?"

"I-I came to surprise Nikki and h-he was sleeping with a-another girl," you sobbed, crying even harder. 

Tommy pulled you into his room, closing the door behind him. "Are you okay?" he asked, pulling you into a hug. 

"N-No.." you said, crying into his chest. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, rubbing your back. You nodded and he guided you over to his bed. You laid down on his bed and sighed as you cuddled into him. 

"I-I heard moaning but I thought I was just hearing things.." you said, trying to contain your crying. "T-Then I walked in and saw a-and he tried to come up with an excuse," you said, sniffling in between your words. "T-Then I threw a bottle of Jack at him and it shattered on the wall."

Tommy gasped and looked at you shocked. "You wasted alcohol!?" he said, jokingly. You couldn't help but giggle. 

"Y-Yeah.." you said, wiping your eyes. 

"Well I think it was worth it if you were throwing it at Nikki," he said, smiling down at you. "Are you okay though? Is there anything I can do?"

"Just cuddle me and make me feel better for now," you said, closing your eyes as you cuddled into him more. 

"That I can do.." he said, holding you close to him as you both drifted off to sleep.