Nightmares

The last few weeks you had been having terrible nightmares. Mostly things about the gang being separated or other weird stuff. This one particular night was worse. You were still awake, and it didn't help that it was storming like crazy. Arthur was sleeping sound in his tent beside yours.
You slowly walked out of your tent and over to his. The light from the moon was enough to illuminate his face. God he was beautiful.. and you had never seen him this peaceful before. It somewhat calmed you.
Quietly walking closer and carefully laying beside him, you closed your eyes. His smell and warmth wrapped you in a blanket of happiness and slowly you drifted off, the last thing you felt was his arm wrap around your waste and pull you closer.
The two of you slept there the rest of the night and woke up around noon the next day.
You sat up noticing he was gone and looked around.
"Did you sleep well?"
You looked up and met his gaze. He smiled brightly and you nodded blushing a bit.
"Sorry about that.. I didn't want to wake you I was just having trouble sleeping and-"
He cut you off
"It's alright y/n" he smiled and bent over kissing your forehead.
"I enjoyed it".

~ Hey guys! Sorry this one is short and rather boring.. thank you for 10 reads though! It means a lot 💕 ~