"You are my everything"

Arthur always did have a bad temper. Only certain things triggered it but when they did, you were the only thing that could calm him down. Early this morning you woke up to yelling. Micah had once again pushed too many buttons and Arthur had spiraled out of control.
"YOU BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP OR ELSE" you heard Arthur scream.
Micah laughed. "Or what Morgan?"
Thankfully you had made it across the camp and over to Arthur before he could throw a punch.
"Hey, Arthur look at me" you said in a calming voice.
You could see how much he was shaking and the whole camp had started to stare, which didn't make it any better.
"Arthur I need you to look at me"
He was now staring at the ground breathing heavily. You slowly approached him and gently grabbed his hand. He flinched a little.
"Arthur, come with me".
He didn't say anything but followed you back to your shared tent. You pointed to the mattress and he sat down. You kneeled down in front of him.
"Hey"
You put your hands over his. "It's alright"
"What's wrong with me?" He asked, you were shocked with this question.
"What do you mean?"
"I should be comforting you, not the other way around. You are so much better than me, you deserve better" he looked down.
"Arthur I love you, so much. I would never want anyone else. You are my everything" you smiled and pulled him into a tight embrace.
"You're my everything too y/n"
You could feel his heartbeat calming down slowly. His breathing relaxed a bit and for the rest of the night you two laid there cuddling and talking about nothing in particular. You fell asleep with your head resting on his chest while he ran his fingers through your hair. He couldn't help but smile knowing he had someone like you.