"She's mine"

In this specific oneshot you and Arthur are not together.
~
One night you decided to go into valentine and get a drink. You were gone when Arthur came back and he noticed. It was dark and he was getting worried when he didn't see you walk back into camp so he decided to ask Abigail.
"Hey, where's y/n?" He asked in a rushed voice.
"She went to the saloon in valentine, said she was gettin a drink or two" she replied with a confused look.
"Shit, look I got to go thank you Ab".
Arthur mounted his horse and raced to Valentine, his mind racing and coming up with all the bad things that could happen to you. "She could get kidnapped, what if some guy laid hands on her" this only made him push his horse faster.
~Valentine:Saloon-10:30 pm~
You had been drinking for sometime now, so you were a little tipsy. These two men had been talking with you all night, neither of them had good intentions, but you were only robbing them in the end.
~
Arthur had finally got to Valentine. He frantically looked around for you or your horse near the saloon and finally found it around back. He went inside, scanning the room for you. He spotted you with two men and his blood boiled.
"I swear to god if they touched her" he thought.
He quickly moved through the packed saloon, towards you.
"Y/n!" He said loudly.
You jumped a bit and turned around.
"Arthur? What're you doin here?"
"Who's this?" One of the men asked.
"He's-" Arthur cut you off.
"She's mine, so back off" his posture changed from relaxed to threatening.
"Arthur it's alright" you tried to calm him down. It didn't work.
"You better have kept your hands off of her!" He yelled at the two.
"And what if we didn't?" One of them said.
"I'll make sure you can't touch another woman again" Arthur threatened as he grabbed your wrist and started dragging you out.
"Arthur what the hell was that?! I was just gonna rob em'," you said irritated.
"I don't care. You are mine and-" he stopped realizing what he had said.
"Look y/n, I don't know what this feeling is, and it's scaring me, but I like you, a lot." He confessed.
"Arthur I-"
"You don't have to say it back, I get it" he said solemnly. 
You reached up grabbing his shirt collar pulling him close. "I want to be yours" you with a smile said before kissing him.
He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him as he pushed you up against the saloon wall. Kissing him felt right, felt like home. After the kiss, you ducked under his arm, which was pinning you against the wall, and walked towards your horse, leaving a very blushy Arthur.