First Fight

You and Arthur had your first fight last night, and it wasn't a small one. He had come back to camp drunk, and you had asked him if he'd messed around With some other broad, as you were already irritated before his arrival. This only angered him and he started yelling, you eventually had to continue this outside of camp because you had woken up several of the gang members. He said he was done, and you had screamed the same back at him, however when you woke up you were surprised to see him sitting at the foot of your mattress. He didn't look good. His eyes were red and puffy from lack of sleep and he sat there looking rather sad. You sat up and blinked.
"A-Arthur I-" before you could finish he had you wrapped in a tight embrace.
"I love you y/n, I'm so sorry".
"I love you too Arthur, it was both our faults", you said hugging him tightly.
He kissed your forehead gently and got up.
"I can leave if that's what you want", he said solemnly.
"Absolutely not mister" you said pulling him down on top of you.
"You're staying right here" you smirked and pulled him into a kiss.
You could feel him smile into the kiss and this only made you happier. He rested one hand on the left side of your head while the other was playing with your hair. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist. The gang didn't see either of you that day, and they all knew why.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't published in forever... I've had literally no ideas of what to write and I am still running out (as this sucks). Please feel free to do requests I need something to write!! Thank you so much for over 200 reads! It's amazing 💗💗💗