"Thank you"

You were walking back into camp. It was around nine o'clock at night and you had been out hunting all day. You took the animals you killed over to Pearson.
"Hey Pearson! I'm sure you can use all this to make food for the camp"
"Yes! Thank you Miss Y/L/N, you look tired, go sleep I'll have this prepared for you when you wake up".
"Thanks" you smiled and walked towards your tent. After you changed you were just about to lay down when you heard someone cursing on the other side of your tent.
"Ah shit".
Sighing you slipped on a pair of your boots and wondered around the tent. Arthur was sitting on the ground with a bottle of whiskey spilt beside him. Clearly he was drunk.
"Arthur what are you doing down there?" You asked.
"N-nothingg I slippped". He said slurring a bit.
Sighing once more you knelt down and helped him up. He instantly fell against you. Struggling to keep him up you just took him into your tent.
"Here just sleep on my mattress I can sleep on the floor tonight"
You helped him lay down, his eyes already closed.
"Y/N? C-can you lay with me..?" He asked half asleep.
"Uh.. yea sure Arthur".
You gently laid yourself down beside him. You ran a few fingers through his soft, messy hair. Kissing his forehead you put your arms around him in a comforting way.
"Thank you Y/N.." he whispered.
"Shh.. go to sleep Arthur" you said while rubbing his back.

Y'all I'm so sorry these are terrible but.. thanks for 25 reads already❤️ I am trying to get better I really am but.. see you in the next one