Im so sorry

You couldn't stop crying, it was hard to breathe, your hands were shaking non stop, and you couldn't even open your eyes.
That's when Arthur walked in. He rushed over to you in one quick motion.
"Y/n?!" His voice was desperate for an answer.
"What's wrong?" He asked hugging you
He had started shaking a bit as well, thinking thinking he did something wrong.
"Please talk to me" he pleaded, his voice wavering.
He wrapped you into a tight embrace before burying his face into your neck.
The two of you stayed like this for a while, eventually you spoke.
"I-I got news that my parents were killed by a group of O'Driscols" you said trying to catch your breath from crying.
He didn't say anything, he just gave you sorry look before hugging you tighter. 
"Y/n I'm-I'm so sorry" he stuttered, Arthur was never very good at knowing what to say in situations like this.
"I left them so they would be far from this life, and now it has got them too" you teared up again.
"I know, and they will burn in Hell for that" he replied solemnly before kissing your forehead.
"I'll make sure of it"

Hey guys! If you requested something, I haven't forgot... I've been busy and had writers block, but I promise I'm working on stuff.. until next time 💕✨