"You live savagely, and you will die savagely"~Part 2

Arthur lay there, the blood gushing out of his bullet wound.
"Arthur!!!" You yelled as you rushed over to him.
He lay there barely conscious desperately trying to put pressure on his wound.
"Wha- how didn't I notice" he said in a confused whisper.
"Arthur don't talk, not now" you silenced him.
"Don't just stand there someone go tell Miss Grimshaw to get a bed ready!" You yelled before turning to Arthur once more. Your face softened.
"Arthur listen, stay with me okay? Please" you were trying to hold back tears. You knew you couldn't stop applying pressure on his wound, he would bleed out in minutes.
"John make sure they get back to camp safely! I'll get him home" you instructed in a panic.
"Alright.. are you sure?" John asked.
"Go!" You yelled
"Hey Arthur listen i need you to put as much pressure on this as you can okay?"
"Arthur come on, you have to stay awake" you places his hand over the wound, and your hand over his to help put pressure.
"Come on I'm going to get you to CloudJumper"
He let out a faint gasp as you tried to lift him to his feet.
"I know it hurts.. you just have to help me okay?" You put his arm around your neck.
You got him up onto your horse and started galloping towards home. When you got there the gang was waiting at the entrance. You hopped down.
"Someone help me get him to the tent" you asked.
~four hours later~
"How is he?" You asked wish a shaky voice.
"I don't know y/n... he lost a lot of blood" Miss Grimshaw said.
You signed before entering the tent. Quietly you laid down beside him.
"Come on Arthur... please don't leave me" you whispered, a single tear falling down your face.
"I ain't leavin" you heard a touch Horace voice say.
"A-Arthur?!" You shot up.
He tried turning over but winced in pain.
"Hey don't move.. it's only been four hours since you got shot" you ran a hand through his hair.
He closed his eyes, pressing against you a bit more.
"Thank you.." he whispered before falling asleep in your arms.