I love you too

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"
Arthur was towering over Micah, who bad gotten a little too touchy with you.
"It ain't like she's yours" Micah sneered.
Arthur hadn't got the courage to tell you he loved you yet. You didn't even know until- well until now.
"Arthur what's goin on?" You asked as you hurried over to them.
"Why don't you just tell the girl?" Micah said before crawling out from under Arthur, who nearly hit him.
It was just the two of you now. Arthur turned to you, his eyes suddenly calm.
"Y/N I-..." he stopped, his breathing got faster.
"Hey... Arthur what's wrong?" You asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
He pulled away and looked back at you.
"I-... I really... really like you and I'm just scared of rejection because who would want someone like me? And-... and" he shut his eyes tightly, clearly trying to stay calm.
"Arthur I-.."
He let out a shaky breath.
"I know.. it's alright that's what I expected" he said, he was shaking a bit.
You sighed before hugging him, your hand subconsciously running through his hair in an attempt to calm him down. You could feel him relax in your arms. 
"I love you too alright?" You said in a calming voice.
"Really?" He looked down a bit embarrassed of his previous actions.
"Yes" you said before kissing him.

Hey guys! Lemme know what you think of this one? I'm not sure. Anyways hope you like it ❤️