Nightmares (but reader has them)

Just something cute I wrote as I went.  I hope you enjoy :) also I wrote this in a different perspective as well sooo Idfk ❤️

She shot up in bed, paranoia covering her face. It was around three in the morning, and yet another nightmare had poisoned her sweet dreams. She let a tear fall down her tired face, these nightmares were becoming more and more frequent. Quickly and quietly, she got herself out of bed, being careful not to wake Arthur, who was sleeping peacefully, a faint smile on his face. At least he was dreaming well she thought before walking out to sit by the small creek that ran through the yard. The moon was slowly moving its way back into hiding as the sun would soon take its place. She sat there for some time before hearing a twig snap behind her, causing her to let out a scream. It was just Arthur.
"Darlin'? What're you doin' out here?" He asked, his voice calming and quiet.
"I couldn't sleep" she responded before looking back to the water.
"Was it another nightmare?" He asked before sitting down beside her.
"Yes..." her voice wavered slightly.
"Come here" he commanded, his arms outstretched as if he was offering a hug.
She simply looked into his eyes, they were sparkling under the moonlight. She slid close to him with one smooth movement. He placed his arms around her, holding her tight.
"Arthur?" She said before looking up to him.
"Yes love?" He replied, kissing her head gently.
"Could you maybe... sing a song?" She asked quietly.
"Of course" he smiled.
He started to hum a tune and before she knew it, she was fast asleep in the arms of the man she loved.