Him and his charming ways

You opened your eyes to see a sleeping Arthur laying just inches away from your face. Ever since the gang had split up, you had been trying to make a normal life for the two of you. Arthur was sleeping with his arms wrapped around you, and you knew that there were duties to attend to such as feeding the animals and going to see about jobs. Your decided to try and sneak out of his grasp without waking him. As soon as you moved you were tightly pulled back against him.
"Arthur c'mom, I've got house work to do and you need to go into town and find a job."
He groaned a bit. "Aww but y/n.. just a few more minutesss" you could tell he was barely awake. He was dragging each word out. God he was cute but no. You wouldn't let him get you this time.
"Arthur come on". You managed to get out of his grasp.
"Babyyyy come lay with me we can do that stuff later" he pleaded.
You sighed laying back down on top of him this time. You played with his hair a bit before finally getting up.
"Arthur come on I'm serious you still have to shower before going into town as well!" You begged him.
"Fine but only if you get in there with me" he sat up with a little smirk.
"Fine" you agreed.
The two of you shared the shower that morning and when you were done, Arthur had managed to persuade you to stay home with him. The rest of the day you guys cuddled.