Shooting stars and quiet places

You had finally gotten back from hunting and you were walking around camp when you noticed that Arthur wasn't there.
"Hey Abigail have you seen Arthur?" You asked.
"No the last I saw he was heading that way" she pointed towards the woods.
"Okay... thank you"
You headed in the direction she pointed. The forest was very dense here, why would he be out here? You thought to yourself. After pushing through briars and weeds, you eventually made your way out into the open again. it was then that you saw him. He was laying in the grass beside his horse. His hat carelessly tossed to the side. You smiled and quietly walked closer and as you did you could hear him humming something to himself. You just stood there listening to him sing for a moment before clearing your throat. He jumped up, a hand hovering over his pistol. He sighed with relief when he saw it was only you.
"Y/n.. what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I was looking for you" you walked over and sat down beside him.
He smiled when you said this and put an arm around you.
"Why are you here?" you pressed against him.
"Well I like to come here to think. I think about how my life could have been different if I was never found by Dutch all those years ago". He sighed looking up at the stars.
"Do you regret being an outlaw?" You asked as you played with his hair.
"No, no of course not" he turned to face you.
"I would have never met you and got to do this" he smiled before kissing you on the lips softly.
A shooting star shot across the dark blue sky as you kissed.