The camping trip

⚠️ Warning: This one shot might be a bit smutty (depends on what you see as smut)... enjoy

You and Arthur had gone camping up in the mountains a few days ago and today was the day you both were supposed to head back.
You yawned and stretched as you woke up. Putting one of Arthur's button up shirts on you grabbed your boots and walked out of the tent. Arthur was sitting on the edge of the cliff with his legs dangling over the edge. He was looking at the sunrise while swinging his legs back and forth. He was so cute when he did little things like this. He must have heard you because he looked over his shoulders, giving you that silly half smile he only does for you.
"Hey there Gunslinger" you said. 
"Hey there beautiful"
You blushed and he held out his hand asking you to sit with him.
You sat down and he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your forehead. You slowly raised your hand up to his hair and ran your fingers through it, knowing very well this drove him crazy. He made a soft noise under your touch.
"Y/n.. you know tha-"
You cut him off by placing a finger over his lips. Pulling him back from the edge you straddled his lap removing your finger from his mouth and kissing him. He ran his hand through your hair while the other one was wrapped tightly around your waist.
You leaned forward causing him to lean back. He laid down, you on top of him. He kissed down your neck as you pressed against him. You played with his hair while kissing him. You smirked and he looked up at you, his eyes a bright blue.
The rest of the day instead of heading back to camp, you two spent time together alone.
"I love you Arthur".
"Not as much as I love you princess".