Sansa Stark

"Come in," Sansa said, opening the door wider.

She came in, and sat on the bed.

"How do you tell someone you... love them?"

Sansa was taken back. Of all people to come to her for love advice, she'd expect to see Cersei Lannister ask more than her sister.

"Who?"

"You'd only laugh if I told you,"

"No, I won't,"

"You swear?"

"I swear it on the old gods and the new,"

"Gendry," she mumbled.

"Who?"

"Gendry," she blushed, as her sister thought.

"I don't remember a Gendry,"

"You're kidding right? He just went north of the wall for you with Jon and you don't remember him?"

"Wait... the smith?"

Arya nodded, her face flushing with colour.

"Arya you know that can never happen, right?" Sansa said in a low but gentle tone.

"I don't care. We're here once. I love him, Sansa. And I think he might love me too. If the dead are marching, I need every second of time I can have with him. Tradition won't matter in the slightest if we're all dead,"

"There is no real advice I can give you. Just tell him how you feel. And, if you really don't want to waste time, you'll go and find him now. You have my blessing," she smiled.

"Thank you, Sansa," she hugged her sister.

She searched the castle until she finally found him in one of the castle's many hidden corridors. But to her surprise, he was crying. And... talking?

"You fucking idiot! Why did you ever leave her, you fucking idiot?!" he was whispering to himself, but Arya couldn't make the words out. She sat beside him, and wrapped her arm around him, making him jump.

"Arya?" he sniffed.

"Gendry... I have something to tell you it's just... It's difficult."

"Isn't everything?" 

"I..." she laughed at herself, "I can't even say it." she took his hand in hers, shakily, "You... make me feel... different. Different to how anyone else makes me feel. Because... well... you're Gendry. I want... I want to be yours. And I want you to be mine. Because, I..."she swallowed, hard, "I love you," he turned his head to face hers, in disbelief, "I didn't tell you because I was scared, but we don't have much time before they come,"

"But what about tradition? It's not proper for a lady-"

"Fuck what's proper. Fuck tradition. And fuck being a lady, being a lady isn't what kept me alive this long, it was being the opposite,"

"We could take a boat. Sail South to essos or bravoss,"

Arya smiled and nodded before remembering Bran's words.

"We can't," she whispered.

"Why?"

"Bran told me something. He said that if you don't fight in the battle against the dead... non of us will survive,"

"It's time," she heard in her head, "she trusts him, it's safe to tell him," it was Bran.

"He told me something else... about your mother,"

"What about her?"

"You weren't a bastard," she explained everything to him, and also explained why he had to keep quiet about it.