Winterfell

𝔄𝔯𝔶𝔞,

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤. ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔰 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔚𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢.

𝔇𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔰 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫.

"This fucking piece of shit has let me fix her fucking mess, and now I have to go back to Winterfell and pretend like nothing happened. Well, you know what? We will go back to Winterfell, and when we get there I'll tell her to go stick it up her Arse!" Arya shouted, packing a bag. 

"Who will stay here and look after King's Landing?" Gendry asked, the full family stood pacing.

"Olly and I will stay. Uncle Tyrion taught me how to be a good queen. I can take care of King's Landing. The people wouldn't hurt me, I know them,"

Arya walked to her daughter, and cupped her face in her hand.

"I am so proud of you," she said, pulling her into a tight hug, "we both are,"

That night, Arya and Gendry started the ride to Winterfell. When they eventually got there, Arya did something she'd never done before. She screamed. 

Above the gates of Winterfell, dead bodies were hung. Important bodies. Lords and Ladies who were in favour of Nymeria ruling. In amongst them was Davos. And much to Arya's horror... Tyrion.

They both stood, frozen in shock. Tyrion was dead. The one person they were certain would survive, dangling from the gates. His body swayed slightly in the tranquil wind, in a way that made them feel sick with nerves.

Arya said nothing. She got off her horse, and stormed into the castle, Gendry not far behind her. 

"Arya," Jon smiled.

He went to hug Arya, and she head butted him, and he fell to the floor.

She quickly got to Daenerys, who was more terrified than Cersei was by miles.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" she grabbed her by the scalp, and dragged her to the floor, screaming in her face.

"He was a traitor,"

"AND YOU'RE A CUNT!" she said in a low, threatening voice.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry? My brother in law is dead because of you. Davos is dead because of you. Tyrion is dead because of you. My entire family is dead, including Sansa, because of a war YOU started!" 

"Jon! Help me!"

"Sansa... she's dead?"

"Cersei poisoned her,"

With that, Jon shook his head in disbelief, "I begged you for us to go after her, and you wouldn't. If it weren't for you, my sister would still be alive..." he looked into Daenerys' desperate eyes, and simply walked away, abandoning what once was his queen.

"Greyworm!" Daenerys shouted.

"Gendry is with him now. Keeping him... occupied," she said, "You're all alone."

"Please, don't kill me,"

"Oh I won't. Not today, anyway," she dragged her away, deep into the forest where she chained her to a tree. 

"Do you know what one of these is?"

"No,"

"This is a spear. I made it years ago for Sansa. It's made from a very special material. Do you know what kind?"

Daenerys shook her head, and Arya came close to her face.

"The dragon killing kind," she whispered, "we just have to wait for your dragon to show up,"

After hours of Daenerys begging Arya for mercy, Drogon came. 

"Say your goodbyes. Because I never miss,"

Arya aimed her arm, and when Drogon got close enough everything slowed down. Arya could feel hear nothing but her breath. Her heart slowed, and the motion of her arm was quick. The spear soared through the air, and pierced close to the heart of the Dragon. It let out a screech that no creature could replicate. It fell to the ground, close to the pair. It took long, deep breaths in agony.

"It shouldn't die for at least a few days. You're going to stay here for the rest of your life, and watch what is left of your family, wither away. Nobody will find you here, apart from the soldiers than will come here and force you to eat. That will make sure you're barely alive for the rest of your days. So you can suffer as Sansa did,"

She walked away, taking Sansa's spear with her. 

When she got back to Winterfell, she announced that the queen had gone, and she cut the bodies from the gates. She burned them.

Shortly after, Nymeria was crowned queen of the seven kingdoms and she married Olly. They ruled happily together, and they had four children. 3 sons and a daughter. Tyrion, Davos, Rickon and Elenei.