Sansa

"You won't get away with this,"

"Oh don't be so boring. You always were the one to uphold stereotypes. I'm guessing that next you'll ask why I'm doing this or tell me I'm a monster or that your brother will come and save you,"

Sansa was chained to the wall. Her skin was filthy, and her bones were prominent. She'd been fed but only enough that she would stay barely alive. She had patches of blood and she was stripped of her clothes so that any beatings would offer maximum pain and humiliation. Sansa said nothing, and so the mountain struck her face, hard as his queen commanded it. She whispered threats and other nonsense into Sansa's ear, but she payed her no attention. Her one hope at getting out of this was reaching Bran. She didn't know how she'd do it but if there was any hope- she'd take it with both hands. 

Of course, there was some other hope. A very thin line of it. Her little sister. If Sandor had found her, then she'd come and rescue her, she was certain. But age changes everyone. She could be anywhere in the seven kingdoms, and she could be unrecognisable. Maybe she didn't care anymore or- no. This is Arya. She would never give up on her family as Jon had on so many occasions. And she certainly wasn't dead. 

"My brother won't come and save me,"

Cersei's smile fell into a grimace and she looked Sansa in the eyes before turning away from her. 

"But my sister will," she glared at her when she turned around, laughing.

"You really think your dragon queen will come and save you, you stupid girl?" she grinned, crouching to her level, "The queen you serve is-"

"Pathetic. Useless. Manipulative.  I've been living with her for 16 years, believe me I know. I serve no queen of dragons. I serve the lily,"

"Is this another silly queen somewhere up north you've decided to put your trust in, with no armies, allies or even a reputation?" 

"This is your son,"

"My son. And which son is that? The one who threw himself from a window or the one who was poisoned at his own wedding,"

"The son who you thought was dead. The son that Robert had brought back to health. The son who is married to my sister, Arya Stark. I serve their child. I serve the lily. The one who shall restore innocence after death. The one who'll restore peace when my sister tears you apart limb from limb," she spat.

Cersei said nothing. She looked at the mountain and nodded before walking out and closing the door.

A/N

Sorry this is such a short chapter guys, but I'll make up for it by uploading as much as I can tomorrow <3