The Sea

"And how is my beautiful wife this fine morning?" Gendry smiled, hugging Arya from behind.

"I'm perfect," she kissed his cheek.

They were living happily in Highgarden. They had been living in Pyke for some years, but decided to go somewhere where the seas were blue and the sun made their skin dark.

"I love you," she whispered.

They were staring out to the Ocean, living the simple life. They could have had a castle, but they declined. After the chaos of their lives, they wanted to grow old in simplicity. 

Arya would never forget that memory. It hurt her heart now. She looked in the mirror, and saw he wrinkled skin and grey hair. She walked out into the street, and on until she reached a hill, where a stone was placed in the ground. 

ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫

ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔯𝔶

"I miss you more and more every day, my love," she felt the tears fall. He'd been gone for only a few weeks, but the pain was like it was yesterday.

"You like picking on the little ones do ya?"

"Yeah? Well get your cock out and take a piss then,"

"I'm gonna stay on and smith for the brother hood,"

Arya took the Beratheon dagger from her boot.

"You know what this means? We can be together,"

"We're going to have a beautiful little baby,"

As she felt the familiar sting, her life flashed before her.

"I'll always be your lady," she whispered as the blood fell.

"Will you be M'lady?"

"I'll find my way back to you,"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WHERE'S NYMERIA?!"

She collapsed, not even feeling her head it the floor.

"It'll all be okay,"

"She's so much like Sansa,"

"I do think you belong in Winterfell. Or at least a part of you does,"

"I always thought I'd be the first to go"

"And how is my beautiful wife on this fine morning,"

She felt her eyes close, and everything grow darker as the book of her life came to it's final pages. As Gendry's voice filled her head for the final time.

"As you wish M'lady,"