2

Irene's POV

"Those two, they were acting so weird, don't you think noona?"

I turned towards Bogum and saw his brows furrowed.

Kim Taehyung just went out of the room in a rush. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was in a rush after Jennie came out.

Is there something going on with the two? Because if there was, it'll be so weird since Taehyung just fixed my shoelaces, and Jennie saw it all.

Not that I am guilty or anything. Kim Taehyung was too young for me. Besides, the kid was just too friendly. Both of us were aware of how some other fans ship us but that's just it.

Additionally, he's not Kim Namjoon.

"Maybe," I simply shrugged my shoulders and he just smiled.

Park Bogum, there's no doubt that he's freaking handsome but then again, I don't easily get swayed with looks.

Or was it because I have been eyeing just one person since then?

To be honest, I can't even remember how my little crush on him started. It has been so long sometimes it gets painful when I find myself missing him.

Tsk. Why would you miss him when he doesn't even know about your little crush?

"Hey," I was startled when I felt Bogum tapping me on the shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked out of concern and I just smile in reassurance.

Lately, Namjoon keeps bugging my mind. Sometimes I'm starting to think that my adoration for him is starting to feel unhealthy.

Get a grip Joo-hyun. Focus