15

Irene's POV

"Unnie..." I turned my head towards Yeri and pulled her for a hug. The sound of her voice breaking broke my heart into pieces too.

In between us were Seulgi and Wendy. Wendy was fiddling with the hem of her shirt while Seulgi's eyes were directed towards the opposite of us.

"What do they mean hiatus? And indefinite? You've got to be kidding me..." Seulgi sigh,  an incredibly menacing sound emerging from her lips. Her hands were on her waist as she turned around, her eyes now focused on the ceiling.

She's pissed. And Wendy's crying.

Our manager just told us the news. It's been weeks when all this mess has started. Suddenly, they stopped all of our group promotions and schedules without telling us. We were told to stay in our dorms. And in just a matter of two days, we saw our concert schedules abroad all being canceled without us knowing why. All we see on the news were fake reasons like me being injured and Soohyung needing to go on a break for health reasons.

And earlier today, we were called and things were discussed. If that can be classified as a discussion because we didn't even get half the gist of what they told us.

Hiatus. They told us we're on indefinite hiatus but individual schedules will still push through.

And Joy, nobody had seen where Joy is. Our manager told us Joy had to be sent home to monitor her medication but we don't even know what's wrong with her.

Just what the hell is going on?

"Girls?"

We all turned to our manager's direction when we heard her voice.

"Sorry but you guys need to head back to the dorms and we'll discuss to you your individual schedules moving forward,"

I didn't know how we were able to reach our dorms but we did. The girls all went straight to their rooms and I did the same.

I sat on my bed and my eyes now focused on the ceiling.

Just what the hell is this? I mean, I'm fine resting but having our group schedules being on indefinite halt?

Why?

And just when I thought things wouldn't get any worse, I got the most fucked up message I can ever receive on my life.

At that I lost it, I felt my cheeks getting damp with my tears.

"Goddamn it. Why is everything so fucked up?" I whispered.

And for the first time, Bae Joo hyun cried herself to sleep.