50

Irene's POV

"What are you watching?" I asked Seulgi as I walk closer to her. I just took a bath and didn't bother drying my hair. I was wearing a long dress that's a cover-up to my feet so I lazily drag my feet towards the couch.

As much as I want to take a nap and indulge myself with the warmth of my covers, I have a flight in approximately four hours and I don't want to go to sleep and end up having a swollen face at the airport because I swear I might get lazy getting up from my sheets if I ever end up sleeping now.

"Just some re-runs and anything I'd manage to find interesting. Got everything you fixed?" she asked and I plopped my body just beside her. Yeri was lying on a bean bag not a little dar from us, eyes focused on her phone.

"Yep. Manager-nim took my passport and phone since I totally forgot everything even my IDs during our last flight," I told her and she laughed after remembering that incident. Our managers had to fly their car back home because of it. The girls said Namjoonism is rubbing into me since he's known to always lose his things. He's infamous for it which I didn't mind. Anything that will connect me to Namjoon, I'm all for it.

We ended up watching and two hours before my flight, I changed my clothes and waited until my manager arrives. I asked Seulgi to message Jennie or Chaeyeoung to tell Namjoon I'm leaving. I have a commitment out of the country for a fashion show event.

Since my schedule isn't exactly released to the public, I only saw a few people at the airport.

The entire flight, I just hugged my pillow and sleep. I had so many commitments the past few days and barely had time to sleep. The girls are the same. We have so many individual commitments.

Namjoon and I had been going steady. After our breakup, our relationship had become stronger. I learned to express myself, all of my fears, I was able to tell him without being scared that he'll leave.

We're both busy and sometimes can't meet but that what makes my feelings for him stronger.

Finally, I was happy.

It took time for Jennie to forgive Namjoon for hurting me. Sometimes it's funny how Jennie tends to be the controlling yet loving one. I learned from the boys how that trait of Jennie gave them such a hard time. I even learned how Tae and Jennie broke up because of it.

Jennie, she tends to care so much about those who are dear to her that she puts them first before her happiness. I'm glad Taehyung came and made her feel like it's okay to love herself first before anyone else.

Namjoon, all he did was make me feel loved. All the pain I have felt before seemed to have vanished into thin air. He brought me comfort, made me feel like he will never leave me even at the most painful moments of my life. He saw all of my imperfections, my fears, yet he didn't choose to leave.

He didn't let go. Instead, he grabbed my hand, tightened its grip with a promise of never letting go. And he never did, not once.

He said he won't, not ever. And I'll hold on to that. Because like him, I won't let go.

Once we land, I was thankful enough when I realized that we reached at an unholy hour which means there are only a few people there too. I guess fans didn't realize where I was going and I was lucky.

My manager had woken me up thirty minutes before we land so I can fix myself and brush my teeth, things we need to do to look presentable.

I looked at the board above and read the words, Australia. I can't even remember the last time I went here.