22

Kaizan's POV

"I love you..."

I heard Namjoon's voice. His voice cracked and I know he was in pain.

Because of me.

Just how much will you take, baby?

My heart ached to hear all the voices around me. Everybody sounded so exhausted and I knew they were all doing this for me.

Silent tears escaped through me.

"I'm tired..."

My heart just felt heavy, and even though I was sure I can't feel my body like literally, I know something is going on.

I watch as my hands start to fade away slowly.  I'm fading...

I heard Chaeyoung's voice.

"Zan, Ash is asking for you. He said you promised to go to the zoo with him,"

A smile emerged on my lips.

There are so many people who love me. I'm so lucky. Every day, someone would talk to me, not only Namjoon.

I didn't know how long it was but it was silent for some moment.

"Hi..." My gaze shifted upwards as if I can see the one speaking.

It's the same voice, the same voice I heard who called Namjoon.

I heard her voice cracking as if she was in pain. I didn't know why but I felt something warm on my other hand.

"Please wake up," I heard her pleading.

Who are you? And why are you concern about me?

"Namjoon... He's losing it. He can't lose you. You know, I feel jealous of you,"

"Who are you?!" I was screaming. I want to know who she is. Why does he care about Namjoon so much?

And then I felt it, I started feeling the warm feeling on my hand. I'm starting to feel.

"You have Namjoon, he really loves you,"

I know... I know how much he loves me and it pains to me that I'm causing him twice the pain too.

"You're so lucky to have such a man,  a man who would never look at another girl but you. A man, who despite all of his responsibilities, still plans his future with you on it. A man who's loved by so many but chooses to love you. You're goddamn lucky. You don't even know how much I wish I was you. But that's impossible. I don't think he'll be able to love another person in this lifetime, the same way he loves you..."

I felt something dripping on my arm. Was she crying?

Why does she feel so much pain?

And Namjoon...

My hands balled into a fist.

A bitter smile escaped my lips.

Everything she said, it's all for his sake. I'm not stupid not to realize what's happening. She loves him. She loves him so much that it kills her to see the person he loves having a hard time.

Namjoon, he's lucky to have someone who loves him selflessly as this girl does.

She's crying, wishing for someone else's happiness over hers.

A selfless love, that's what she has.

I feel so bad I wasn't given a chance to meet her. And deep inside, if the fate ran differently and Namjoon noticed her first, I know Namjoon will love her too.

"For the sake of Namjoon, for your love, please wake up..."

I heard her voice again.

"If I can replace you, I would, if that's what it takes for that man out there to be happy..." I added.

My face broke into a wide smile.

At least I know someone will be there for him, for Namjoon.

I'm ready... It's been days and I had realized what my fate really was. I was just afraid to accept it.

But now I'm ready.

Just then,  something weird happened and the darkness started fading and a bright light started blinding my eyes.

I heard someone calling my name.

I closed my eyes and tried opening it again and I was greeted by a very angelic face.

She looked so panic but that doesn't diminish the beauty her face possessed.

I felt her hand on mine and I didn't let go. I don't have much time

"I think she's waking up," I heard her speak and I was glad she looked back.

She leaned forward and I gather all the energy left in me to tell her what I wanted to say.

"Love him, stay with him, make sure he lives, and love..."

Her eyes widened as she pulled away. Before she can respond, a lot of people came in and the next thing I knew was Namjoon leaning close beside me.

He looked thinner than I can remember, tears were streaming down his cheeks and I tried lifting my free hand so I can brush them but my body failed me.

"I'm tired," I told him. He started nodding and kept whispering.

"Namjoon..." I called for his name and he stopped to listen.

"Tell my parents I love them. The boys, the girls, Ashton... Everyone," I added. He kept nodding and kept on telling me everything will be alright.

But it won't.

It's time.

"Promise me, baby, you'll live. You won't stop living... For me..." I added and I heard him grunted. Such a stubborn man.

"Promise me..." I added and he answered back.

"I promise, love. I love you," he kissed the top of my forehead and I whispered I love you back.

It's time...

My eyes started to close and I heard panic all over.

I will rest now My Namjoon. Please be happy.

I love you, always and forever...