29

Irene's POV

"Unnie, are you sure you're okay there?" I heard Jennie asking and lifted my hand and gestured a thumbs up without even looking at her, my fingers busy playing on the online game before me.

Namjoon and I were supposed to continue doing our work. Our company has agreed to do a collaboration and Namjoon will be the one producing our songs.

My schedules nowadays consist of me being at the office for any briefings, and me staying at their house so we can work. They said it's okay for me to participate in the songwriting process and Namjoon had been asking for my opinion.

Since it'll be critical if one finds us together, our companies both agreed that we do our work on their house where he has a studio. Plus, I get to bond with the girls too. Occasionally, the other girls come to visit to play with Ashton.

Now, I crossed over Chaeyoung's house because Namjoon is still at their office. I saw Jungkook and Lisa playing some games but they left the room for me so now I am the one playing. I didn't know this will be addicting.

"Irene unnie, Namjoon's looking for you..." I heard Chaeyoung asked and I grunted. The game is almost done.

"Just a minute," I whispered and I heard her chuckle. Soon enough, I felt a pair of hands clinging into my feet.

"Imo..." I laughed when I heard Ashton's voice. My eyes drifted to his direction and a smile flashes on my lips.

"Oh hi, baby..." I cooed before crouching down to get him and have him seated on my lap, his face facing on me.

I played with his hands and didn't mind that I was no longer playing.

"Baby, where's mama?" I baby talked with him and he just hugged me and called me.his mom.

This sweet little kid.

"I'm your mama?" I teased and he flashes his beautiful smile. My heart melted at the sight of him. No wonder Wendy is going nuts for this baby. She'd always ask if she can visit Ashton.

"So who's your Papa then?" I asked and he giggled. I was about to lean forward and kiss him on the cheeks when he whispered something.

"Papa..." he stated while looking behind me. Thinking maybe it was his real father and is trying to get his son, I was almost about to turn my head when a voice all too familiar to me gave me the biggest scare of my life.

"No Ash, I'm not your father..." I heard Namjoon's voice. And my body stiffened when I felt his hand in between me as he reached for the mouse and continued playing.

"So you were playing, I have been looking dor you everywhere..." he stated but I was too startled to even understand what he was telling me.

His chest was pressed against the top of my head as he continues playing my game.

Holy fuck.

When Ashton lifted his hand to reach for Namjoon, my heart almost leaps out of my chest when I felt his chest vibrated due to his laughter.

OH.MY.GOD

We were like this for a minute, his natural scent filling my nose.

Calm down Joohyun. Don't faint. Oh my god.

I didn't even realize that the game was already finished when he tilted his head to look at me. His face was too close O was afraid he'd realize I wasn't breathing.

"Let's go?" he stated, his dimple flashing before me.

As if what he just did wasn't enough, he leans even more, to pinch my nose before chuckling. And then, he reached for Ashton who was giggling between us.

And I was in a daze for a moment, my hand presses on my chest. My heart beating too loud I was afraid to even move.

What the heck just happened?