7

Irene's POV

They're back...

Bangtan came back without Jimin. And Jennie told me he's going back with them. This is to make sure everything was okay for Chaeyoung.

I heard a lot of stories going around. They said Namjoon has a girlfriend. My greatest fear now has come to life.

Who is it?

I tried checking social media and found nothing.

Was it just a rumor?

I hope.

I wasn't particularly happy to be going around some place this time.

With a heavy feeling deep in my chest, I changed my clothes so I can go and find something to read. Besides, it's something that helps me calm down too.

I knew I shouldn't let my heart focused on him. And now it's making me feel so upset. What's even worse is that nobody knows about it but me. I am left in despair on my own.

With eye glasses, a face mask on, a long light brown coat and a black cap on my head, I went out of the dorm and headed to the bookstore I usually go about.

Thankfully, the area near our dorm isn't really that crowded. Plus, with my hair black and my face covered, I don't really attract that much of attention since most people who walk past this neighborhood do the same.

My steps were slow and unmotivated. To be honest, I just wanted to go out to shake off this weird feeling I had inside of me.

In no time, I was able to reach the bookstore around the corner. My eyes scanned the area and I felt quite relieved that there aren't that many people inside, just roughly five.

Besides, this book store is kinda traditional. It has sections of books that you can only borrow and read on the backside like you're in a library.

Maybe I should do that today.

So with that in mind, I went to that section and searched for something interesting. Once I've settled everything, I sat on the empty seat near the window where I can see the busy street outside.

I didn't know how long I was there, totally engrossed with what I was reading. I know people sat and go beside me but I didn't bother checking them out.

Ten minutes...

Twenty...

I didn't know how long.

Until a voice made me lose my focus, and my senses too if that's even possible.

"I didn't know you come here too, Joo-hyun,"

That voice, there's no doubt.

There's only one guy younger than me who I am thankful for by not calling me noona.

My gaze shifted away from the book I was reading and met his stare.

"Namjoon..." I whispered and my heart almost leaps out of my chest when I saw him smile.

And I knew it, my whole system is yet again in chaos.

Not again.