Your coming with me

(Hi I'm Thalia,I'm a 16 year old living in a orphanage.I'm ugly and apparently nobody wants anything to do with me.I'm 5'5,light skinned and I have curly long hair.)

Thailia POV

Wake up! We have an adoptive lady that's looking for a young girl ranging age 16-17.So go take as nice shower and wear your best clothes."Miss Toni said.I hurriedly got up to go get a shower stall before the rest.I made in time for the last stall.I took a good shower with some mango body wash,I even washed my hair which is a first.I got out in 15 minutes.I dried of with a blue towel that was clean.I walked to my room,and lotioned up with some regular lotion that a girl stole from the mall.I put on my black under and white bra.I put on a blue t shirt and some regular skinny jeans.I put on my old white converses.I combed my hair out a little bit then put it in a big bushy ponytail.I walked down stairs and sat on one of the sofas.About 25 minutes later, a beautiful black lady walked in,she looked about 25.I'm guessing that was the lady looking to adopt.Miss Toni looked at the prettiest the girl in our age group Tania.Miss Toni always treated Tania different.Tania had on a black long sleeved crop top and a glow green skirt.She always had on the latest Jordan's.She had on Jordan glows,and the worst part about is that she thinks she is all that. which she is 😕.who am I kidding I'm never getting adopted.I ran up to my room while Miss Toni introduced Tania.I laid on my bed and cried until I heard somebody knock on my door.I said come in while wiping my tears.It was the lady.I sat up quickly.

"Hi sweetie,what is wrong with you?I saw u run.You are really pretty."

"Yeh,thank you.i figured you wanted to adopt Tania.So I just walked back up here spare my feelings.But I'm Thalia,whats your name ma'm?"

"Oh,you so polite,and don't call me ma'm.I feel old,Im only 28 so,no but I'm Namya."

"Nice to meet you,Namya ,so have you decided who your gonna pick yet."

"Yes,I have and her name is......Thalia.!" I froze for what seemed like hours.I couldn't believe what I was hearing.By the time,I came to reality she had signed my papers to go and told me to come on.I stood up fast and skipped down into the main hall to find a confused/angry miss Toni,but I really don't care.I hugged all the nice people and waved to the mean.I walked to Namya's car,and I got in the passenger.

When we were on the road she said,'I finally found the one who is coming with me.

This is new story that I thought about for a while.This is going to be good.