Quirk/Character Info *UPDATED AGAIN*

Hello, um you must be wondering why this was updated and I'm going to slowly go through this and edit is and correct my spelling cause GOD its awful. Also THANK YOU TO EVERYONE NOW REDING THIS I LOVE YOU ALL 

Quirk: Cosmic Dragon

Her quirk lets her take on the attributes of a dragon. Mainly a Cosmic/Star dragon, she has enhanced eyesight, hearing, and smell. Due to her Quirk, she has horns, sharper teeth, and dragon wings. Also because she is basically a dragon her lungs are tougher so they can withstand fire/cosmic energy. Because of her quirk being cosmic/star-related she does best at night, and she can harness star, sun, and moon energy. (even though the sun is a star just go with it)She can fly with her wings, and can currently carry one person with her at once.

Drawbacks: Her throat will get dry and eventually, will start to cough up blood if she uses too many breath attacks. If she flies for too long she will obviously get tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance

Asuka has waist-length 'beach wave' black hair. She is 160 cm (taller than Mina, but shorter than Izuku) excluding her horns. She has a small beauty mark on her chin.

Her eyes are an amber color. If you look close enough you will see hints of black and deep red mixing with the fiery brown.

She has a fit body, because of her training to control her quirk.

Her wings look like a dragon, they're purplish black.

The horns atop her head are short and pointy, somewhat like demon horns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family

Father Sota Xanth: Dead

(Due to Asuka's quirk)

Mother Sakuko Xanth: Dead

(Died during Labor)

Asuka Xanth: Alive

Birthday:

January 30

Age:16