Finals End

Asuka's P.O.V

"With this, the final match will be between Xanth and Bakugo!"

Katsuki had won against Fumikage.

Tic Toc

It was my match next, against Katsuki.

Inhale, exhale, BAM.

I was Katsuki, he looked confused.

"Huh? Hey, why are you here? It's waiting room... two? Damn it!"He was stressed it was obvious. I looked from him back to my hand. "I may have gotten the room wrong, but what's with your attitude towards me?! Where are you looking Dragon Bitch!?" He yelled as he exploded the table right next to my hands, I was startled for a second.

"Have you always been like this?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"Why the hell do you care!! All I care is that you use all of your quirk on me!!" He shouted, marching out of the room, "I will hold them down from above!" He slammed the door shut once he finished his little hissy fit. All too soon it was time for the match.

"It's finally time for the last battle of the U.A High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!" Presents Mic and the audience cheered, as we both stood at different ends of the arena.

"The final so to speak! From the hero course, Asuka Xanth! Versus Katsuki Bakugo!" Katsuki and I both shifted into our starting positions, "Now... Start!" I immediately started with sending a breach attack of moon energy towards Katsuki.

You see, while my sun energy is hot, my moon energy is cold. Sort of like Todoroki's now that I think of it... He jumped up to dodge it, rushing me propelling himself with explosions. He blasted me over and over. I surrounded my arms with moon energy, too null the effect a bit. I opened my mouth and sent a concentrated small beam of moon energy to his face.

He cried out with pain so I know I hit him at least.  I jumped out of the smoke cloud he had created.  "Are you underestimating me? Idiot!" He yelled as he grabbed me by the tail trying to throw me out of bounds. Last-minute I was able to open my wings soaring above him I charged my fist once more and dropped down right above him. Clipping his shoulder with my fist.

He turned his body aiming a fist at my face which I narrowly dodged,  I ignited my fist grabbing onto him while burning his arm. He was tossed back, using his hand to scrape the earth to slow him down.

"With the way, he grabbed her tail, he's been doing his research. His abilities shine every time he fights. Xanth' s moving well, too but her attacks are too simple. Still she's smart and she has been using her quirk wisely." Mr. Aizawa said as we both gathered out bearings for a moment.

"Bastard... use all of it on me! All of your quirk at once! I'll kill you!"

.

..

...

..

.

'I'll kill you.'

'Kill.'

"You know nothing." My voice rang out. I could feel my walls slowly break. "You want all of my power. Then you can have it."

3rd Person P.O.V

The crowd was filled with uneasy murmuring as Asuka was producing an aura around her. One that looks just like a galaxy far off in space. It wasn't till someone screamed did they look up to see that the once blue sky was now nonexistent. But it looked like space had broken through the atmosphere just to see her. Suddenly aura flashed to one of bright fiery red. Burning all of her clothes except her undergarments.

Asuka brought her hand u and a large ball of swirling galaxy like energy formed slowly increasing in size.  Bakugo had ignited small pops on his hands warming them up for a larger scale explosion like he did for Uraraka.

"If we don't stop this someone will get hurt!" Midnight worriedly shouted to Cementos. He grunted and then nodded in agreement, just seconds before the two large scale attacks were released. Cementos was able to get his wall up in time.

Large chunks of cement exploded once the two forces hit, a large dust cloud formed blocking any outside viewing.

"What just happened! Xanth suddenly did a supercharge move!" Present Mic shouted. The crowd cheered with the amazing display of power, soon the dust settled and Midnight once again walked down to the stage.

She looked around the area to see both Asuka and Katsuki standing in bounds. The crowd held their breath in anticipation.

"Both-" Midnight started till Asuka fell to the ground K.O'd. The crowd screamed in excitement.

"And the winner of this year's first-year U.A sports festival is Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic announced over the crowd, as two nurse bots came over and lifted Asuka on to a stretcher. To take her to Recovery Girl for treatment.

~~~~~~Mini Time Skip~~~~~~

"All of the first-year events for this year's U.A sports festival has been completed. And Now for the Award ceremony!" Midnight said the crowd cheered as fireworks blasted off from the tops of the arena. Behind her, a small explosion of smoke erupted and up rose three different heightened pillars. The tallest had a one plastered on the from which supported Katsuki Bakugo. The second To the left of him stood a lightly bandaged Asuka. And finally in 3rd place stood Shoto.

"Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man-"

"HA HA HA HA HA" Atop the arena came All Might laughing his signature laugh. He then jumped down saying. "I have brought the medals here!"

But was sadly spoken over by Midnight, "Young Todoroki congratulations, I applaud your effort in your last match." He asked as he places the medal over his head, hugging him.

"Yong Xanth, that was some mighty power you have there." He said placing the second-place medal over my head, "You have a bright future ahead of you!" He brought her in for a hug, "Thank you..." It was very quiet but All Might heard it.

"Now then, Young Bakugo! Good job in getting first place!" He said placing a gold medal around his head, "You are very strong to face that last attack head-on!"

"Well, they are the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended on these podiums. It's just as you saw Competing! Improving each other!  And climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is sprouting! So I have just one major thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready Go-"

"THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK"

"PLUS ULTRA!"

Everything went silent till the crowd erupted. "It should have been 'Plus Ultra' All Might!"

Authors Note:

Hi guys finally the sports festival arc is done! I'm sorry that most of the fights with Asuka werent that good. I'm not to good at writing battles. I am very pround of the one between Katsuki! Like Always Thank you for reading!