Decleration of War

Asuka P.O.V

"Aizawa! I'm here to help." I yelled as I kicked villain mid-air that was about to hit him.

"No Xanth, go back I have this under control!" He gritted out, I could see he was running out of energy, fast. I shook my head as I kicked and punched some more villains. Then the man with the hands ran towards Aizawa.

"Final Boss," Aizawa called out, I could hear the hand man mumble things about seconds. Aizawa threw out his scarf but the hand man grabbed it. Aizawa elbowed him in the gut, and the man grabbed his elbow.

Then slowly but surely Aizawa's sleeve began to disintegrate, then his elbow. I took to the sky and focused sun energy to my fists, I was about to hit him. But this bird-like monster protected him, then grabbed my fist, I grimaced as he slowly started to crush my hand. But my hand burned the monster.

Handman let go of Aizawa, he maneuvered around the villains that started to wake up clutching his arm. I concentrated on my lungs and roared out fire burning the things hand off. I retreated to next to Aizawa, only to see the monster behind me.

"I'm not the final boss... he is," Handman said, the monster grabbed both our heads and smashed them on the ground. Repeatedly. "What do you think of him, EraserHead? He's bioengineered, an anti-symbol of peace. Strong enough to kill All Might. We call him Nomu" He boasted, the Nomu had both our heads smashed into the ground.

Then everything went black.

I woke up, but I didn't know where I was. The last thing I remembered was Aizawa...

Aizawa...

U.S.J...

Villians...

"Aizawa..." I breathed, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, nothing was attached to my arm. But I knew I had bandages around my head. I exited the room and I heard a beeping sound. I don't have a lot of time, I looked around at the nameplates in the hallway and I found the door I needed. It was at the end of the hallway, I ran the fastest I could to his door and opened it.

I was greeted with the sight of Present Mic, he looked tired if the bags under his eyes were to say anything.

"Present Mic... is Aizawa ok?" I asked in a whisper, he looked up at me and nodded slightly. I breathed a sigh in relief. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him we didn't speak we were both worried. I don't know what time I got in that room, but I was forced back into my room when visiting hours were over.

"Don't do that again. We didn't know what happened to you, we were looking for you all day. Your being discharged tomorrow morning with your teacher." The doctor explained to me. I nodded solemnly.

I tried but I couldn't sleep well. But when it was morning, I was greeted with the Doctors and Aizawa. I was glad to see him awake, but he had so many bandages. Somehow the hospital had my uniform and when we got to school, we parted ways. I was the first one in the classroom. The quiet was nice, and Tenya came in. He looked surprised but when his eyes looked at the bandages over my head he became worried.

"Good morning Xanth! Are you ok, everyone was worried, especially Todoroki." He greeted me, I nodded, "Hello Iida, I'm sorry I made you and everyone worried. You being class rep and all, but I couldn't just leave Aizawa alone to fight." I told him, "Even though I don't remember anything before being smashed into the ground. I'm glad everyone is ok." I smiled slightly, I yawned and stretched my wings a bit, they hurt from sleeping on my back. I looked back to see Tenya's face red.

"Iida are you ok, your face is red... do you have a fever?" I mumbled, tilting my head and putting my hand on his forehead. Before he could respond the door opened again, and Shoto walked in. I stood up fast and ran over to him. "Are you ok are you hurt?" I bombarded him, grabbing his face turning it side to side to see if there were any scratches or bruises. But Shoto grabbed my hands.