Quirk Test

Asuka's P.O.V

As I was handed my uniform I walked to the changing room, many of the girls chatted while walking. Taking more time than they need to get there and change. 'Stupid wings...' I mentally groaned, don't get me wrong my wings are amazing, but they make changing such a hassle.

When I was finally able to cut the needed holes into the uniform, I slipped my wings into the slits, put on my pants and excited the changing room. I put my hair up into a high ponytail, leaving my bangs out. When I got outside most if not all of the boys were waiting, When I spotted izuku I jogged over to him.ttt

"Hey Midoriya, Tenya sorry if I kept you waiting." I called over to them to gain their attention. Said boys looked over to me and waved, well Izuku's face was a blooming red.

"Greeting Xanth-Kun, do not worry we were not waiting all that long." Tenya greeted back doing his chopping motions. 'Wonder if his arm starts to hurt if he does that too much?'

"H-hey Xanth-C-chan, did y-your wings give y-you a hard t-t-time?" He asked motioning to my wings. I was fairly surprised that he noticed. "Yes they did, thank you for noticing that." Izuku's face erupted into red once again. Then the girls came out, and the brunette I now know, as Uraraka bounded over. Then Aziawa-Sensei started.

"A quirk assessment test?!" Most of the class exclaimed, "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Uraraka questioned in worry. I shook my head, Aizawa-Sensei is different from most teachers.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Many shifted in discomfort at that statement. "U.A's selling Point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how Teachers run their classes." His monotone voice and bluntness made many worrie.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He then held up a phone, "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well the ministry of education is procrastinating." I looked at the other students as he was talking, a perve was looking at another girls butt. I studied most of them trying to figure out what their quirk was, some were easy to tell. While others not too much.

"Bakugou," his words snapped my attention back to him, " You finished at the top of the pratical exam right?" he questioned the ash blonde I now know as Bakugou.

The boy in questioned grunted as he continued. " In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa-Sensei questioned.
"67 meters." he responded 'not bad..' I thought. "Now, try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa said. As bakugou walked to a circle not too far away from us, he continued.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you got." I watched as he started to stretch, and plant his foot down as her threw.

"DIE!" is what he yelled as he threw the poor ball. The ball gleamed as it came back down and once it hit the ground the phone beeped. Aizawa turned to us show the screen.

"Know your maximum first... That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." The screen showed a whopping 705.2 meters. 'That's far.' The class erupted into "oohs" and "woes"

"What's this? It looks fun!" A girl with pink skin and horns said.

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Another with enlarged elbows spoke.

" It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have that attitude like that the whole time?" Aizawa started to smile, "Alright. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be expelled." Everyone including me was shocked, the first day and already some one will be expelled. The stakes are high. I looked around and saw Izuku was shaking and holding his wrist.