Haha fire

"Oh Shoto, you could have just asked." She laughed, moving some of her hair back behind her horn. "And why is my house the 'mysterious house in the woods?" She questioned looking back at him tilting her head.

"Oh, well I've never been to it, and it's in the middle of the woods." He responds tugging at the collar of his suit.

"Well how about tomorrow after school, you can come over, Mirio..." She paused, her smile dipping a bit, "I don't know if he will go home tonight, it's going to be weird having a quiet house again." She mumbled, he almost didn't hear her over the chatter of everyone at the party. "Well, I could stay over a night if you would like me too, I mean it's only if you want me too." He said quickly, a red tint to his face. The sound of her laughter was something he realized he could quickly get used to.

Asuka's P.O.V

"Shoto." The voice had ruined the mood entirely. Both of their gazes snapped to the man in front of them. Shoto's relaxed demeanor, gone. "I believe we have met once before, Xanth Asuka correct?" His voice was rough as he questioned me.

"Yes, we met at the sports festival, when I beat your son," I responded trying to sound as unaffected by him as possible. "I have also visited your house once before." I pointed out taking another sip out of my glass. He nodded studying the two of us for a second before speaking once more.

"Why didn't you intern with me?" It was blunt and straight to the point. His eyes stared down at mine, I narrowed my eyes remaining eye contact as I kept drinking out of my drink.

"Well, it's simple really." I started, breaking eye contact looking over at Shoto, "It's because of our argument." I stated plainly shrugging.

"Anyway, I feel like I have learned much more with Sir Nighteye." I paused, "He was All Might's former sidekick." I glanced back at Endeavor, smirking when I saw his face.

Authors Note:
Hi guyssssssss, I'm so sorry I'm a day late. If you guys follow me I posted on the profile that I'm sick. It was pretty bad, but it thankfully wasn't corona. I've been writing when I could. Cause I've been catching up on school work and sleeping. ALSO I'm so sorry it's really short!!!! Anyways. Be safe everyone!!!!!!!