Starting of the Finalls

Me: started school, got bombarded by band and homework

Wattpad: _____ voted for (insert chapter of this book)

Me: realizing I haven't updated in a long time

Wow, I'm sorry guys. I've kept u waiting for like almost a month now.

Asuka's P.O.V

"Don't worry Midoriya, If it helps, I think you guys did great," I told him softly, he looked up at me and started crying... Like... Jesus how much water does this kid store in his body? I awkwardly patted his back to comfort him.

"Now let's take an hour lunch break before the afternoon festivities, see ya soon."Present mic announced, I nodded to myself and started walking with the rest of the class. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Todoroki take Izuku to a separate area. 'Should I follow?' I mentally debated I shook my head and continued walking.

Alone.

I never realized how much I had separated myself from my classmates. I sighed and headed for the cafeteria, I waited in line for food. 'Did Todoroki really think that of me? No... he must really hate me.' These thoughts rushed through my head until I finally snapped out of it when I reached Lunch-Rush.

"Can I just have an apple," I asked quietly, he looked at me skeptically. "This is the first time I've seen you. But your going to in the final battles aren't you?" He asked I nodded my head as he handed me an apple, "Good luck!" I nodded my head as I started eating, I walked around aimlessly till Momo called me over.

"Xanth! I was just informed that we need to wear these uniforms! Come with us were running out of time!" She explained in a hurry, as she brought me over to the locker room. I just nodded along with whatever she said. Only till she put the two pieces of clothing in my hands did I realize what was going on.

"Who said we had to do this again?" I asked her as I took my clothes off and put the cheerleading outfit on. "Mr. Aizawa said we had to." She responded and she fixed hers a bit, I nodded. 'If Mr.Aizawa said we had to then we had too.' The outfit was a bit snug around my chest, and too short for my liking. We rushed to a hallway where all the other girls were, just in time for the next event.

"Get those foam fingers in the air! It's almost time for the last round! But before that, we have good news for those who didn't make it to the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun games everyone can participate in! We brought in some cheerleaders from America!... Hold up." We all were standing there like fools, "Looks like class 1-A is going full-on fan service!"

"WHAT YOU TRICKED US!!! YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS" Momo screamed in embarrassment, I stood there trying to cover my exposed body with my pom-poms. " Why is it that I always fall for his schemes?" She questioned out loud, "I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Ochaco sympathetically patted her back.

"I hate those guys!" Jiro yelled throwing her pom-poms to the ground, I couldn't agree more with her. "Well we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kind of like these outfits too... So let's just roll with it!" She cheered moving her pom-poms sporadically. "Are you crazy!" Jiro and I yelled in sink.

"Wow, Toru. you got skills." Tsuyu complemented. "Have fun competing in these side games everyone!" Present Mic announced, "After they're over, the 14 students from the top four teams will be duking it out! In a one-on-one tournament-style competition!" He paused to gather his breath, "I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic matchups!" He finished, I shook my head and started heading back to the locker room. "Have fun, I'm going to prepare," I called over to the girls, once I finally got changed back into my P.E uniform. I did a double-take, 'If there are 14 opponents, including myself, then 1 person that wins will have an advantage of not competing in as many fights as the others.' I shook my head to clear my thoughts, the teachers will think of something.

"Come closer now and draw lots to see who will be going against each other, then enjoy the rec games before we start. The 14 finalists will have the option to participate or not. I'll start with the first-place team." She said as she moved towards Todoroki's group, " Um. Excuse me, sorry but I'm withdrawing." People around him gasped Tenya and Izuku than tried to talk him out of it, " It just wouldn't be right, I can barely remember what happened in the cavalry battle, I think it was that guys quirk." Ojiro said but mumbled the last part to himself. " Nirengeki Shoda from class 1-B, I think I should withdraw for the same reason. No matter how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival to advance without earning my spot." Shoda said after him, Midnight was quiet for a moment before speaking once more.

"This sort of talk is incredibly naïve, boys, It turns me on! Shoda, Ojiro! You're withdrawn!" She finished with a big smile. " Wait! The matchups still won't work like that!" I called out, breaking Midnight out of her trance, eyes were on me. " You see with 14 competitors one person would be at an advantage with one less battle under their belt. Now with 12 one person would go to the final round with only winning two battles, still giving them an unfair advantage." I called out, I ignored the looks pointing at me as I waited for a response.

"Hm, that is a problem, we'll have to move up 4 students from the 5th and 6th place team, so we have enough people." She said, but then a girl with a ponytail spoke. " We were frozen most of the time, we barely did anything, Isn't that right?" She looked to her teammates who nodded with her, "You should choose from a group who kept fighting the entire time, team Tetsutetsu." She finished.

"Kendo!" A guy with weird eyebrows shouted shocked, "It's just fair!" Kendo said as if it were obvious. "Seriously, you guys! Thank you!" after a quick game of rock, paper, scissors Tetsutetsu was the only one from his team who moved on. "And so, Tetsutetsu has advanced to the finals!" She said as he saluted his team crying.

"Now take a look at the bracket my dears. These are your opponents!" The crowd cheered as they saw who was going against who, I smirked as I saw the name connected to mine. "Kaminari, Denki," I said slowly as I faced him with a devilish smile. "You're going to pay for what you did to the girls."