an apology

hi everyone,
this is... probably not what you want to see. i- you may have noticed but lately, I've been missing update deadlines and chapters have been getting shorter. I just don't have the dive I used to have for this story. another thing is the fact that I'm not interested in bnha anymore.

the manga/anime is amazing but I can't with the fandom anymore. I've also gotten some dm's saying some really stupid stuff. I want to try other fandoms like harry potter, I've had this one idea for a long time but I just don't know.

so

I'm just gonna tell you what I planned on happening if I did continue.

1. Asuka, Shoto, and Fumikage we're gonna be best friends.
2.Mirio would continue to stay with Asuka and she would still love him.
3. At the summer camp she gets kidnapped with Bakugou.
4. While she was kidnapped she realized that Tomura was Tenko her dead cousin.
5. Before she was able to tell him All Might came in to have them but they were teleported with the sludge. But she ends up in the hand of AFO and tells All Might who she is before cutting off her tail and letting her bleed out.
6. She wakes up in the hospital where Shoto, Fumikage, and Mirio we're there visiting her.
7. At the licensing she surprisingly does very well. (all of the patroles with mirio has done well)
8. During the plan to save Eri she takes a liking to the young girl and basically becomes her older sister/mother figure
9. At the festival she was in the crowd with mirio where she ends up confessing her feelings.

So... Yeah that all I had planned. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you but I just don't have the drive.

With love and for the final time.

Be safe.