Hero Names

The walk back home was peaceful, it was cold but it was welcomed. When I finally got home, I left 1 packet of ramen out on the counter and put the rest away in the pantry.

As I boiled the ramen, I thought more about what Mirio had told me about the internships. more importantly, who would want me. I could only really think of one person. Ryukyu, our quirks are very similar, in away. But I couldn't see me working with her, it was just confusing. Who would want me?

I shook my head dismissing the thought, as I took my shower and got ready for bed.

~~1 Day Skip cause I have run out of ideas~

As I walked to school it was raining hard, I didn't have an umbrella so I had my wings outstretched above me, but my shirt and blazer still got wet. When I got inside I shook my wings to get rid of extra water. I was a bit late this morning so I sat down just as Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Morning." He greeted us in his usual bored tone, "Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" We responded as usual.

"Mr.Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore" Tsuyu pointed out, "That's good news!"

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment, anyway." He responded, "We have a big class today in Hero informatics." The whole class tensed ready for a quiz, but thanks to Mirio I already knew.

"You need codenames, time to pick your hero identities." The class was suddenly filled with excitement but instantly calmed down as Aizawa glared at us. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not till the second or third year, but your class is different." He commented, "By extending offers to first-years like you, pro are investing in your potential. But they can also be resent if they lose interest in you."

"So you're saying that we have to prove ourselves even after we've been recruited," Toru asked. "Correct, now here are the total for those of you who got offers." Mr. Aizawa said as he turned around he clicked a button on a remote, names and number started popping up.

Only myself Todoroki, Katsuki, Fumikage, Tenya, Denki, Momo, Kirishima, Uraraka and Sero were on the board. "In past years its been more spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time." He explained.

"Todoroki got more than Xanth and Bakugo?" Jiro commented. "Yeah, its the opposite of how they were placed in the festival," Kirishima commented.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros got that? Even the ones who didn't get offers." He added, "These hero names will most likely be temporary, but take them seriously, or..." He commented before he was interrupted.

"You'll have hell to pay for later! What you pick today could be your coder name for life" Midnight said. "Midnight is going to have final approval over your hero names. I'm not good at this kind of stuff. The name you give your self is important I reinforces your image and shows what kind of hero you want to be, and what you represent. Take All Might for example." Mr. Aizawa reminded.

Whiteboards and markers were passed back in rows, I went ahead with the name Mirio came up for me but added something. The Star Hero: Galexia. After 10 or so minutes Midnight spoke, "Now students who among you are ready to share?" Looks of panic came upon some of my classmate's faces. But Aoyama was already walking up, his original name was ' I can not stop twinkling.' But Midnight shortened it to 'Can't stop twinkling.'

Mina's original name was 'Alien queen', but was denied and changed to 'Pinky', Tsuyu came up with 'Rainy Season Hero: Froppy.' Kirishima with 'The Sturdy Hero: Red Riot.' After his idol Crimson Riot. Jiro with 'The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack.' and many more, in the end, Katsuki who had to rethink his, Izuku and myself and Tanya were the only ones left.

Tanya went with just his name and everyone was surprised with Izuku's name, of Deku. "Ok, Xanth it's your turn." Midnight called, I nodded and walked up with my board. "The Star hero: Galexia."

Authors Note: Hi guys sorry that its shorter than usual! I literally spent 3 days trying to figure out what to write.