Obstacle Course

Asuka's P.O.V

Whispers erupted as I walked back to the class, and went back to my spot in the front.

"Now, let's get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival!" Midnight said a board appeared from behind her. "Ta-dah!" The board had the words 'Obstacle Course' printed on it.

"All 11 classes will participate in this contest. 4 kilometers around the outside stadium. As long as you don't leave the stadium you can do whatever you want!" Everyone then hurried to get to the gate leading to the outside, many pushing to the front but I stayed in the back. 'This will be easy as long as I don't do anything stupid.' "And START!"

Everyone rushed at once scrambling and pushing to get through. I unfurled my wings and flew above everyone else watching as they pushed and shoved. 'It's getting colder...' I shot through the gate as cold air gave me a boost, I saw Todoroki below me skating on his ice.

"I WON'T LET YOU TWO GETAWAY SO EASILY!" I looked back to see Katsuki and more students behind us. I narrowed my eyes and flew harder as Katsuki propelled himself with his explosions.

"Eat this! my special attack! Gra-" No one saw it coming as a robot smashed into him. I scanned my surroundings and saw robots surrounding us.

"Targets acquired. Terminate them." The robot spoke as its eye focused on me, "Enemies have shown up out of nowhere! A test of strength, it's a Robo Inferno!" Everyone on the ground got worried and panicked some recognized them from the entrance exam.

"So this is what the other students faced in the entrance exam," Todoroki said, a robot then charged at the two of us but before he could do anything I was already attacking.

"COSMIC DRAGON WING ATTACK"

I gathered cosmic energy to my wings surrounding it as I flew straight through the robot's head. I released the energy as I came out the other side, I watched as it short-circuited and started to fall forward. Then Todoroki froze the rest of the robots taking them out for me, I flew past right before Todoroki spoke once more.

"Careful now I froze them when they were off balance." He called to them as they started falling.

"That's Xanth, and Todoroki from class 1-A pulling ahead to an early lead with a devastating display!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"His attack was both offensive and defensive. While Xanth's was purely offensive." Aizawa commented.

"No wonder they were let in through recommendations. They've never even fought those Robo Infernos before. But they didn't even stand a chance!" I pushed myself harder as I flew, I saw the next obstacle in front. I folded my wings and dropped to the ground and rolled back to my feet. I saw still in front of Todoroki, but he was gaining fast. Once I got to the tight ropes I didn't look back, I used the gymnastic moves I taught myself watching the Olympics.

I made sure to tuck my wings in a close to my body as I could, doing back handsprings across a wire is much harder than you think it is using my tail for extra balance. Once I made it to the other side I wasted no time in looking back I ran ahead.

"And the first person to clear the next stage is Xanth Asuka! With an impressive display of gymnastics!" I hear present Mic shout but paid no attention.

"I'm going to win this Xanth." I heard from beside, I looked over to see Sh-Todoroki. I didn't bother two answers as I put on more speed to make it to the end.

"Not so fast!" I turned my head to see Katsuki hot on our tails.

"The leads keep moving ahead, while everyone is bunched up!" Present Mic spectated, I could hear the cheers of the crowd. "They don't know how many will make it, so it's a race for first place!" I could see an open field up ahead, but I recoiled from the heavy stench of some sort of chemicals coming from this area.

"Our leaders have reached the final barrier! That is a minefield! A quick glance is to reveal their locations! So keep your eyes in check and watch your step!" Present Mic paused but then added, "Our mines aren't deadly but there loud and flashy! Enough that you might need some new pants!" I nodded to myself and kept running. 'I'll have to be careful with what I'm doing, I shouldn't use my wings too much anymore.' I used my nose and the strong smell of chemicals to guide me, I looked to my left and saw Katsuki and Todoroki.

"This crap, can't slow me down!" Todoroki and Katsuki glared at each other. I decided to use my tail and sweep their legs. "I'm here too, so don't forget!" I snarled.

"We have a fight here folks! Get excited Mass Media! You guys love this stuff!" All three of us continued to brawl while moving forward, but a sudden blast brought us to our senses. I looked back to see Izuku flying on a piece of metal, he was gaining on us and fast. We all shared a look and ran forward.

"DEKUUU!!!" Katsuki shouted as he flew over them, "GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!" He clicked his tongue in annoyance and frustration.

"Our former leaders have called a truce to chase a common enemy!" I was sprinting with no care, explosions erupting behind me Todoroki using his ice, and Katsuki propelling himself through the air. As Izuku started nearing the ground he grabbed on tightly on the wire, with all of his might he slammed it on the ground. I opened my wings last second the blast propelling both Izuku and me.

"And Midoriya Blows off the competition! But it seems Xanth also took advantage of it! Your class is something else Eraser! What are you teaching them?!" Present Mic asked.

"This isn't my doing. They've been doing this all on their own." I could hear my teacher's forever dead voice come from the speakers. Izuku and I were both sprinting for the end, but my legs started to fail me as I started to slow down but I pushed myself to go faster.

"They're coming close and it's!!!"

Authors Note:

Muahahahahahh

First ever cliffhanger,
Thank you again to those who vote and comment they make my day :)))