Finalls P.1

Hey guys sry I'm too lazy to do edit today

Asuka's P.O.V

"Denki's a one-hit k.o, for both him and myself. I don't know how I can dodge it unless I fly straight up, but I don't know if he's going to stall first." I mumbled to myself, I'm currently walking to the hallway leading to the stadium, Izuku, and Todoroki had already won. Now it was time for my match.

"So for the wait everyone, now that the insane amount of ice from the second match is gone. It's time to welcome new competitors!" Present Mic announced as I was walking up the stairs to the stage, "Its the Dragon from class 1-A! It's Asuka Xanth from the hero course! Versus the boy with an electric personality! Another hero in the making Denki Kaminari! Also from class 1-A!" The crowd cheered as we walked on to the stage, my face emotionless while he carried a smirk.

"Keep those eyes peeled, I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!" I nodded to myself as Denki looked like he was having an inner turmoil with himself. "Anyway. Begin!"

Before he could even speak I was already attacking. I focused my sun energy to my fist as a bright glow surrounded me. I opened my wings and speed towards him at an alarming speed, successfully landing a punch to his sternum. Knocking him out while burning a hole into his jacket.

"With one attack Xanth knocked out her opponent!" Present mic cheered as did the audience, "And the winner of the match goes to Xanth! She advances on!" I nodded to myself as I set Denki on the nurse bed, and headed my way out of the arena.

"As soon as her first hit him it was over. There was no way he could avoid it"

"Yeah, and he even had time to attack. She was flying so fast he couldn't even use his quirk."

"It's tough when you have strong opponent but he still could've at least tried to block it. He had a couple of seconds in the beginning which he wasted."

I shook my head as I entered the hallway, I quickly made my way to the sitting area. I sat behind Katsuki, the seat closest to the exit. "Let's keep pumping out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match. Get ready to watch two players duke it out!"

.

..

...

10 Minutes. An entire 10 whole minutes of Tenya being an advertisement for this girl. "UH. Hatsume stepped out of bounds, so Iida advances to the next round." Midnight announced, Tenya didn't look too happy at the moment though.

"Iida's so sincere he trusted her motives. She probably made it sound like she was doing him a favor." Izuku was trembling as he picked up his notebook again, and didn't notice Ochaco leave. "She's so driven. Straightforward about her goals. And from what I can tell she'll pretty much do whatever she can. Amazing."

I watched As Ochaco walked up the stairs and out of our sitting area. I saw that she left her drink as well... odd "We're gonna jump right into this one folks! Let's hope that gaudy belt server some kind of purpose, It's Yuga Aoyama from the hero course!" He paused, "Verses Is there some kind of purpose for those things sticking out of her head? From the same class Mina Ashido!" The match was quite fast. Mina has some major ice skating skills and finished the match with an uppercut.

"Aoyama has fainted! The winner of the match is Ashido!" The crowd cheered as the photographers took pictures. "Dang Aoyama went down hard! That's a victory!"

"Wow, Mina's amazing!" Tsuyu commented. "I got to see panties but why were they his?" Mineta was shaking.

"Oh for crying out loud." Jiro sounded done with him as he started to whine, and  Izuku took some more notes. "Now let's not let this hot streak cool! Time to go on to the sixth match!" Present Mic paused, "Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his darker shadow! From the hero course Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus The great creator, She was admitted because of recommendations and I think I can see why. Also from class 1-A Momo, Yaoyorozu!"

"Tokoyami is way too powerful. I can't believe he forced her out of bounds by attacking her shield." Izuku awed, I smiled slightly at his words. "It's wasn't only Tokoyami, Dark shadow did most of the work they're a duo," I commented as I sat back down.

The next match was Kirishima's he was up against the Tetsutetsu guy. Its was a tie, their quirk was almost the same one could turn their body into a rock, the other into iron. I saw that both Izuku and Tenya had left. 'Probably went to go talk to Ochaco.' I made the decision to go talk Katsuki and made my way to Waiting Room 1. I knocked before I opened the door.

He was doing stretches to prepare, he was pissed that I interrupted him. "What do you want horn head." He grumbled, going back to stretching. "I just wanted to say don't be too mean. She's not weak, so don't let your guard down." I said as I walked out, I almost didn't hear his reply. "I know that..." I smiled at that, he's good deep down there.

"Let the eight-match begin!" It was a mixture of smoke and brutal dust was clouding everywhere. Ochaco kept taking hits over and over again. "Listen, kid, if you really want to be a hero. Then stop acting like a bully!" One hero shouted, and that was the start soon enough the crowd was booing. I don't like it, did they not see what I was seeing.

"Who started this uproar!? Are you a pro." Mr. Aizawa questioned, "Cause if you are I suggest looking for another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength, he knows she deserves to have made it this far, so she's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." He finished, Ochaco released a meteor shower of debris, but Katsuki sent a huge blast sending them back up. Ochaco got caught up in the blast and was sent back, He charged but. She couldn't stand, she struggled and crawled her way to him. Midnight made her way over to her and checked her, motioning for Katsuki to stand down. Before she finally spoke.

"Uraraka is K.O'd. Bakugo advances to the second round!" The crowd cheered for both of them. "And that's it for the first round! I was rooting for her, oh yeah I guess Bakugo is moving on to the next round." Present Mic sounded glum.

"You're supposed to be unbiased." Mr. Aizawa said