Bus Ride

Authors Note: Hi, hope you enjoy. Nice criticism is very appreciated, uhhh yeah.

Once I finished packing my belongings I turned around to see Shoto waiting for me.

"You didn't have to wait you know," I told him as we walked out of the door, and past the gates.

"I know, but we're friends now. I think that's what they do." He told me, I nodded and we walked in silence, not an awkward one but just silence. When we arrived at Shoto's house I said goodbye, I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 4.

When I got home I looked in the fridge and saw I didn't have anything to eat, so when I finished the homework I made myself some Katsudon, got ready for bed and fell asleep by 9.

~~Time Skip to start of class~~

I was sitting in my seat silently conversing with Shoto when Aizawa came in.

"Quiet down, class." Aizawa sighed as he took his place at the front of the room. The chattering group of students immediately fell silent. School hadn't been in session long, but they were quickly learning to fear Eraserhead.

"Today our training will be a little different." He started blandly. "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Sero raised his hand asking a question.

"Sir! What kind of Hero Training will we be doing?" He called out.

"Rescue, You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa responded straight to the paint.

"Disasters, huh? It sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari noted, 'I'll be good with fires and evacuation.' I noted silently to myself.

"Wow, real hero stuff!" Kirishima said with a grin.

"This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement!"

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in the water. Ribbit." Tsuyu noted.

"I'm not finished yet." Aizawa interrupted in a blatant tone. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

Excitement buzzed through the room as people scrambled to get their suitcases. I grabbed both mine and Shoto's case, so we could get out quicker.

As we got to the locker rooms we parted, then I realized. 'What am I going to do about my tail?' I opened my case to see a little note.

Hello Xanth! With your new mutation, I added a new part of your costume for you. I would have normally asked you first but I had no time! I hope you enjoy!

- Principal Nezu

'I'll have to thank him...' I thought I saw the normal Yukata but underneath was black bikini like bottoms.

I mentally smiled as I put them on and the rest of the costume. I walked out and saw Shoto waiting.

"Thanks for waiting," I said, he looked at me with a small smile.

"It's what Friends do." He responded we walked out to see the guys there and Tenya rambling about forming two lines. But when the bus came it's was a different kind.

I look Shoto's had and dragged him to the right side of the bus, taking the last two open seats.

(Shoto is where Denki is and Asuka is where Ayoma is)

I generally say what's on my mind, Midoriya." Spoke up the Frog Quirk user, Tsuyu.

Flinching in Izuku responded, "Oh?! W-What is it, Asui?" He looked towards the girl. Shoto has fallen asleep and layed his head in my lap.

"Call me Tsuyu." Izuku sweatdropped now, the. She continued.

Turning to the greenette, her next words made the teen jump in both fear and shock, "Your Quirk resembles All Might's." 

"R-R-R-Really?! I mean, I..." He stuttered, he looked very frightened.

But then Eijirou stepped in. "Hold up, Asui. All Might doesn't get hurt, though. They're already different in that way." Kirishima debated.

"But that sort of simple, strength enhancing Quirk is awesome! You can do a lot of cool stuff with it!" Seeming to admire the Midoriya and his Quirk. 

"Not like my Hardening." Showing by reaching his arm out, seeming it to harden his skin like stone texture, "I'm good in a fight, but it's real boring." 

Izuku awed at the show of his ability, "I t-think that's              p-pretty neat, though. Your q-quirks more th-than enough if y-you wanna go p-pro." 

"Pro! But don't forget that heroes also have to worry about popular appeal!" Interjected Aoyama, from the other side of the bus. Smiling while holding his head between his hands.

"My Navel Laser is both strong and cool. Perfect for a hero." He exclaimed.

"As long as you don't blow up your own stomach!" Interrupted Mina, bursting his bubble. 

"You wanna talk strong and cool? That'd be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Xanth!" Hearing the whole conversation, Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance. 

"But Bakugous so unhinged. He'd never be popular." Were Tsuyu's blunt words, making the blonde stand in utter rage,

"What'd you say, frog-face?!"  Not even disturbed nor insulted, pointing towards the blonde and proving a point,

"See." 

"We've only barely started socializing and already you've made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality." Joining in the fun, Denki smirked at the more and more infuriated teen.

"Yeah, okay, Mr. Vocabulary. How about I fuckin pound you?!" Katsuki screamed back.

"What a vulgar conversation!" Cried Momo, while Ochako seemed to laugh at all of this.

"I think it's fun!"

"I don't think your mouth could get any fouler, Bakugou!" Laughed Denki, seeing as the Bakugou was getting more agitated in rage.

"What is you quirk anyway Xanth?" Asui asked me, I looked at her and formed together my words.

"I call my quirk Cosmic Dragon as you can see I have the attributes and instincts of a dragon, I have far better hearing, sight, and smell as well." I paused, "As for the cosmic part I can control the sun, moon, and star energy. I can also breathe fire." I told them, many looked in awe but none could say anything because they had no time.

"Ok, we're here everyone gets off the bus," Aizawa spoke, getting up. I gently shook Shoto as to wake him.

"We're here," I said softly.

"Ok..." He said as he got up, I stood and walked off the bus with him right behind me. Gazing at the huge building in front of everyone.