FOUR

Dom stood by his car eyeing up the competition with a brooding expression, he was making a mental note of their vehicles when a flash of familiar brown hair made him frown "Letty?" he hissed to himself seeing his wife, he hadn't seen her since the...

Dom stood by his car eyeing up the competition with a brooding expression, he was making a mental note of their vehicles when a flash of familiar brown hair made him frown "Letty?" he hissed to himself seeing his wife, he hadn't seen her since their fight and he knew she wasn't here for a social call.

Grabbing her bicep, he pulled her over to his car as she growled at him obviously pissed "What the hell are you doing here?" he grunted as she crossed her arms still looking around at the other racers.

"What do you think? I'm here to find out what happened to her" Letty spat angrily glaring at racers as they passed by, looking her up and down like she didn't belong here.

"Go home Letty, I've got this" he ordered rubbing his hand over his face, he knew Letty being here could endanger the plan he had already set "No Dom, she was mine too, I deserve to be here. I need to be here too" Letty's voice cracked at the end of her sentence, and Dom knew she was near breaking point just like the rest of them, but he had to be strong.

Seeing Campos' right-hand woman walking towards him flanked with other lackeys Dom turned his eyes back to his wife "Just go, Letty, please" his stomach tightened seeing the crushed look on her face before she shook her head pushing herself through the crowd and away from him.

The tall brunette smirked as she stopped in front of him, but her eyes were following Letty's retreating form "Follow me" is all she said as she leads him up to the meeting point.

Dom couldn't help but feel a little sick knowing his little sister was here, alone, with all these guys who no doubt would try anything to get with her, he knew from experience what racers were like.

Clenching his fists he tried not to think about how his sister was here working for Braga, why would she knowingly run drugs for some guy. It wasn't like his little sister at all, especially, when she was making a name for herself in the streets.

Dom smirked as he looked at the other guys at the meet point he knew they wouldn't be competition for him, his smirk only deepened when Brian made eye contact with him like he was wondering if Dom would rat him out, but he should know by now that Dom doesn't nark on anyone.