SIX

Zooming over the finish line, I skidded the car into a stop before climbing out the car raising my arms in a cheer "best 2 out of 3" Vegh questions as she gets out of the car behind me with a playful smile

"As much as I love making you my bitch I've got training to do" I laughed as she pushed me jokingly "Don't forget who helped you to get here" She smirked as I nodded with a smile at the older woman.

Each member of the team has helped me in some way over the last few months, they each had things they were teaching me or helping me get back into.

I was working with Denlinger to brush up on my hacking skills, Adolfson was educating me about guns and how to shoot while Jah was teaching me hand to hand combat and to have all the capabilities of an assassin like himself.

Oakes and Klaus had no distinct skills they could teach me, Owen had admitted that they were just 'muscle' for the team, but that didn't make them redundant.

It was Vegh's job to get me back into driving, but apparently, my muscle memory was better than we all thought considering I hadn't lost to her yet "and I am eternally grateful for that" I jested in a British accent as I got back into my car to drive back to the garage.

Parking the car Owen had bought me in my designated space I walked into the elevator ready to meet Jah for our sparring sessions, I know I had never been that active in my previous life as every session with Jah literally kicked my ass.

There was no muscle memory to help me here, whatever I had been before it obviously wasn't a fighter but now I leaner and stronger, I knew moves and techniques I didn't before. Jah taught me various things like martial arts and parkour, but it wasn't easy.

"Ready for me to kick your ass?" was the first thing my 'trainer' called out as I began stretching like he had taught me "I'm never ready, but this time I think I can take you down" I told the older man as he gave me a humored grin "well at least once anyway".

Standing tall in front of the Asian man we both got into a fighting stance "Bring it on Princess" Jah mocks as I give him a teasing smile "It's already being brought" I quickly launched myself at him ready to prove myself.