SEVEN

Dom and Brian head to the hideout that Dom's been staying in while he's back in LA to keep himself off the cops radar

Dom and Brian head to the hideout that Dom's been staying in while he's back in LA to keep himself off the cops radar. Brian calls Mia, knowing that she would want to see Dom but also because they need someone to help with his gunshot wound.

Hearing a knock at the door Brian warily walks over to the entrance and answers it revealing Mia frowning at them on the other side "Is this your way of keeping me away from him?" she questions as Brian sighs tiredly "You're the only one l could call."

Dom smirks when he sees Mia turns to Brian looking a little offended "He's my brother, of course," Mia barely smiles as she walks over to him and he knows she's not happy with this situation, neither is he, they had already lost Rosalie by her getting involved in this business Dom didn't know how he would cope losing Mia too.

Mia pulled the bandage he had put on his wound and went silent as she checked him over "The bullet's not in there" she commented sounding sure "I'm gonna clean it and stitch it up. it's going to hurt" Dom just smirks at his younger sisters words "I bet you're going to enjoy this."

Dom could almost feel the grin his sister wore as she answered him "A little" Brian's eyes lit up at Mia's smile, and Dom knew that the feelings Brian had for Mia were still there and that worried him, the buster had broken her heart once and that was already one too many times for Dom "Buster why don't you go pick up some food".

Brian's eyes meet his before flickering over to Mia, who just silently continued to fix his shoulder "yeah sure" the blond answered as he stood and left but not before giving Mia another meaningful glance.

Hearing his sister sigh Dom knew they were about to have a talk "This isn't going to bring her back Dom, this can only end up bad, and I don't want to lose you too" Mia's voice cracked, but she didn't stop tending to his wound.

"I know" Dom admitted quietly as he rubbed his hands together, "but it can help me find peace, after all this, we can move on" he explained as Mia began to thread a needle "Will Letty be part of us moving on?".

Dom froze at his sister's seemingly innocent question "she talked to you?" he hadn't seen Letty since he blew her off and after reading the letter, she left him about her setting him free he knew he'd fucked up.