FOURTEEN

"This was taken a week ago

"This was taken a week ago. I'll see you out front."

Dom stares down at the black and white picture that lay in his hands in pure shock, it was Rosalie, he felt a sudden pain in his gut as the air was knocked from his lungs as he willed himself not to shed a tear.

"It's Rosalie, isn't it?" Elena questions gently knowing the subject of the youngest Toretto was still a sore one for her boyfriend, but the pain on his face was all too obvious for it not to be about the younger brunette.

"It's impossible," Dom mumbled, but in his heart, he had already accepted that it was true, he was all too eager to buy into this, that if there was even the smallest chance his sister was alive, he would jump into it headfirst.

Elena glanced over Dom's shoulder and eyed the picture carefully. "If that was my family, if there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go," she admitted knowing that she would leave all this behind in a heartbeat to have her husband back.

The looked at each other, knowing this was Elena letting Dom go. She was silently giving him permission to pursue this, to get his family back. She knew having Rosalie back would mean also having Letty return, and that was something she couldn't fight.

Dom was a family man through and through.

Pressing a gentle kiss to the blondes head Dom pulls her into him thoughtfully before letting her go and walking away to meet the hardheaded DSS agent waiting for him out front.

Leaning against his car, Dom sighed, "I'm going to need everything, all the info you got."

Hobbs just stared back at his posture, mimicked Dom's as the two rivals civilly talk, "You'll get it when the team gets it."

Dom instantly shakes his head "No team" he sought to go get Rosalie alone; he had to know why she didn't come home after working for Braga. He wanted her to know he wasn't mad. "This is going to have to be me alone."

"It's not that simple" The Samoan man began, "The crew we're after, they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke. You go in alone, you won't ever touch them," Hobbs watched as Dom's jaw tightened and continued anyway.

"I've been chasing these guys across four continents and 12 countries, and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front doorstep, selling Girl Scout cookies" Dom finally looked up at Hobbs' plea "I need your help, Dom. I need your team".

Dom just nodded silently as he realized the people his sister was working with were just as dangerous to her as when she was working for Braga, he needed to get her back now, and if calling in reinforcements would help, then he'd do it.

Unfortunately for them, his team had all retired around the world. Gisele and Han moved to Hong Kong; Roman and Tej were living it up in luxury, and his sister Mia lives with Brian and their son, Jack; that was something he didn't want to ruin by asking for help.