TWENTY

A/N: So this is my longest Fast & Furious chapter to date (i think?) It's sort of an apology for making you guys wait so long, hope you enjoy it!

Brian sits up on his cot after hearing footsteps coming towards his cell "Brian O'Conner" The familiar Spanish accent rang out as Braga opened the metal window to his cell

"That was quite an entrance," The blonde man stands throwing the paper plane he'd made to the ground as he walked closer to the door. "You put a lot of these men in here. What? You didn't think we would recognize you?" He quickly eyed the two goons stood either side of the drug cartel leader.

"I've kept tabs on you, you know. You've been having a lot of fun out there. Good cop gone bad, Rio de Janeiro. It's exciting when you go criminal, isn't it?" The shorter man laughed as Brian stayed silent. "Too bad you didn't do it earlier, you could have worked for me."

"Like Rosalie Toretto?" Brian asked as his jaw ticked, that's why he was here, Rosalie was his sister too, and he needed to help her so if it took him getting arrested then so be it "So tell me something because I buried her."

"Yeah? You did? You buried something, I couldn't tell you who or what it was" The sneer was evident on Braga's face, he was enjoying the pain that was in Brian's eyes at the thought of the young brunette.

"I know she's running with Owen Shaw" The blond man spat from inside the cell, not able to keep himself calm after seeing the smug expression on the other man's face.

Braga froze for a second, losing the upper hand. "Still playing cop, huh? Trust me, this is way above your pay grade," He warned, but Brian needs the info, he needed to know what was going on with Rosalie.

"Humor me, please." It wasn't really a question as much as a demand.

The drug cartel leader sniffed before shrugging, "Well, you're a dead man walking, what does it matter'? I ran everything for Shaw. Drugs, guns, money, women. He taught me to think global when I was just local. He made me a wealthy man."

"And this guy didn't just have the cartels working for him. He had the CIA, DEA, everyone in his pocket. He knew what was going to happen before they did."