TWENTY ONE

Dom and Letty watch Rosalie leave with smiles on their faces, they were one step closer to getting her back

Dom and Letty watch Rosalie leave with smiles on their faces, they were one step closer to getting her back. They agreed not to tell her who she really was to them right now, they didn't want to hurt or confuse her.

A roaring came from behind the pair as a car rolled in behind them. "There she goes, leaving you again," Shaw mocked as he stepped out of the vehicle. "Bloody fickle, that one," he laughed as if it were an old joke between friends.

Letty growled and stepped forward as Dom discreetly held her back, "You want bloody'? We could do bloody."

Shaw just chuckles as he eyes the two "Street kids, start out stealing DVD players in East L.A., ends up heisting $100 million in Rio," He says, subtly revealing his knowledge about them.

"Not bad, huh?" Dom laughs with a twinkle in his eye as Shaw continues to watch the couple, waiting for a moment to end it all, to send the opposition back home.

"It's a good story, isn't it? Almost inspiring." Shaw agrees as he steps closer to the pair. "See, what I couldn't fathom is why he's not relaxing on a beach somewhere with that cute little Brazilian number" Dom avoids the questioning glance that Letty gave him.

"Instead, he's working with a two-bit government hack like Hobbs" The British man scoffs, showing his apparent dislike for the bigger man.

Glancing over to the spot where the youngest Toretto made her escape, Shaw, clicked his tongue. "And then I realized - he has a weak spot," The two visibly stiffened at his words.

"We all got a weak spot" Letty hissed out as her fingers twitched for the gun she had on her as Shaw gave her a taunting smile, he had something of theirs, and it was killing them.

"You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, 'Every man has to have a code.' Mine? Precision," Shaw spoke with a smug grin. "A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works."

Dom raised an eyebrow seeing the flicker of something in the other man's eye. "Except for Rosalie, there have been plenty of times to get rid of her, and you haven't. Why?" He questions as Shaw gives him a grin.